LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/varsha-anto-1a9aa8178/
Mobile no.: +91-940*******.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OBJECTIVE
Responsible, reliable and efficient team player with a strong ability to clearly express thoughts and ideas. Currently seeking opportunities where I will be able to utilize my experience, educational background, organizational and interpersonal skills and thereby grow both personally and professionally. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
1. Tony & Tony Business Consultants, Kokkalai, Thrissur. Designation: Technical Assistant, starting from January 2013 – January 2014 Responsibilities:
- Ensures that technical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner to support the technical personal in the delivery of the specific piece of work.
- Supporting the organization with the administrative assistance and technical support.
- Support an internal team
2. Aswini Hospital, Karunakaran Nambiar Road, Thrissur. Designation: Biomedical Engineer, starting from November 2010 – December2011 Responsibilities:
- Performed systematic preventive maintenance, attending breakdown calls, doing checkout procedures, troubleshooting and calibration of machines.
- Procuring equipments according to the specification provided by doctors.
- Used strong management skills combined with engineering principles to control safety and health initiatives.
- Consulted with Maintenance and Operations professionals to ensure all processes ran smoothly.
- Performed routine evaluations to ensure safety requirements were adhered to.
- Technical assistance, training and demonstration to doctors, nurses and paramedical staff.
- Preparing reports on a regular basis to provide good and improved work.
- Plan and direct sales, service and maintenance contract programs. EDUCATION
• M.B.A Hospital Management Bharathiar University, Coimbatore (2011-2013)
• B-Tech Biomedical Engineering Sahrdaya college of engineering and Technology, Kodakara
(2006-2010) Elective: Advanced Medical Instrumentation & Artificial Organs and Implants. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Knowledge of MS windows and Office.
• Basic knowledge in C programming and SAP.
• Assembly language programming for 8085, 8086, 8051.
• Digital Electronics, DSP, BSP, Microprocessors – 8085, 8086, MATLAB
• Medical imaging techniques, Analytical & Diagnostic Equipments, Therapeutic Equipments, Biophysics, Biomechanics, Bio materials.
• Excellent Analytical Thinking skills.
• Strong Leadership skills & Excellent Teamwork skills.
• Good Troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent Adaptability & Effective communication.
• Willingness to learn about new emerging technologies.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment. LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
• Evolved Web Apps with SAPUI5
• SAP Cloud Platform Essentials (Update Q2/2019).
• Design Led Approach for the Intelligent Enterprise.
• Digital Supply Chain – From Design to Operate.
• People Analytics and Evidence-Based Management.
• Be Visual! Sketching Basics for IT Business (Edition Q1/2019). PERSONAL PROFILE
Name : Varsha Anto
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
Languages : English, Malayalam, Hindi.
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.