Alisha A. Shewale
***/*, **** **.**, Santra market road, Near Bajpai temple, Bajeria, Nagpur, In 440018 email@example.com
Yearning for quick and dynamic development situated track and creative profile, keen on increasingly progressively specialized information by associating with your concern and paying special mind to an increasingly proficient task and better obligations. Education
Bachelor of Engineering: Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Jun 2018 G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering (Autonomous) Nagpur, MH
Major in Electronics and Telecommunication.
Diploma: Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering May 2015 Anjuman Polytechnic College Nagpur, MH
Major in Electronics and Telecommunication.
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE). Matriculation Jun 2012
J.N. Tata Parsi Girls High School Nagpur, MH
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education.
Internship and Training
Bormonz Nov 2017-Apr 2018
Internship Navi Mumbai, MH
Worked in 6 months internship plus live project on “Voice of Things” based on Home automation through IoT and helped in the company's project and gained practical knowledge. Nice Software Solutions Sep 2017-Sep 2017
Training in Tableau Nagpur, MH
Learned about Business intelligence software Tableau that enables anybody to effortlessly connect with data, then visualize and create interactive, sharable dashboards. Internshala Jun 2017-Aug 2017
Training in IoT Nagpur, MH
Got the opportunity to learn about Introduction to the Internet of Things, basics of automation and interface between hardware and software.
Sensors and System May 2017-May 2017
Internship Nagpur, MH
Learned about various sensors, circuit designing and soldering of different types of equipment. BSNL Jun 2015-Jul 2015
Vocational Training in Telecom Nagpur, MH
Got the chance to learn about concepts of communication like Telecom Network, Fiber optics Technology, Mobile communication, Computer Networking, Intelligent Network and learned telephone exchange system.
Passenger Counter in public transport to alert the driver for excess entry
Design of Low power 6T SRAM cell
Voice of Things
PIR based Automatic Fan on/off circuit
Smart Accident Identification and Alerting System Using GPS, GSM Module
Power generation using Gym cycle
Automatic Question Paper Generator System for Colleges
IoT based water monitoring system
“Artificial intelligence and Its related applications in the processing of Natural Language”, July 2018 in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering
• NGO: "Bodhi Vruksh Ashram Samaj Vikas Sanstha".
Helped orphanage children by providing them with support through education, books, and toys. Certifications
• A Winner in National level Project competition held in G.H. Raisoni women's college of Engineering.
• Runner up in National level Paper presentation competition held in G.H. Raisoni women's College of Engineering.
• 1st position in Presento Mania, a National tech fest conducted in Xplosion 2014.
• Completed course in Hardware Networking by eth Research Lab in Nov 2015 and obtained A+ grade.
• Award of Completion in Java SE7 Programming by Oracle University.
• Participated in 3 days training program on PCB designing and Embedded C'.
• Participated in 3 days Martial Arts Camp' organized by Indian Shotokan Karate-Do & Sports Association.
• Participated in National Student Parliament' held at G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering in 2017.
• Participated in the Arduino Board and Implementation of Projects' workshop. Coursera and Edx Courses
• 'The Data Science Toolbox', offered by John Hopkins University.
• 'Data Structure and Algorithm', offered by University of California San Deigo.
• 'Python for Everybody', offered by the University of Michigan.
• 'Machine Learning', offered by Stanford University.
• 'Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals', by Google Cloud.
• 'Cryptography 1', by Stanford University.
• 'Computation Structures 2: Computer Architecture', by MITx Edx courses.
• 'Introduction to Satellite communication', by Institut Mines-Telecom.
• 'The Computing Technology inside your smartphone', by Cornell Edx courses.
• 'Introduction to Artificial Intelligence', by Microsoft Edx Courses. Skills
Time management Critical thinking
Complex problem solving Flexible to Situation
Social perceptiveness Risk taking ability
• Listening to Music.
German: Basic Knowledge (Elementary).
Sanskrit: Basic Knowledge (Elementary).