Ronald Boler Jr.
Objective To obtain with a company,utilize my professional skills and experience while providing career advancement.
Education 2008 College of office technology Chicago,IL
● Microcomputer Business Systems Certification
Skills Knowledge of Microsoft word, Acces, Excel, also PowerPoint Skilled in Computer repair and Maintenance
Complete in multiple tasks Simultaneously
Works well within highly pressured settings also meet deadlines Experience 2002-2005
Child Care Provider Initiatives
● Responsible for tutoring children grades 1st -8th
● Providing one-on-one instruction and group learning activities with arts, crafts,and music
● Help children improve their social skills
● Prepared Nourishing meals & Snacks
2000-2002 Wells Fargo Security Chicago,IL
● Responsible for securing five million dollar Equipment for CTA.
● Patrolled CTA platforms & Stations across the city.
● Handled over 5,000 people each day.
1997-2000 Avon Morton Grove,IL
● Responsible for filling & packing over 200,000 orders daily
● Performed quality control on packaged material to ensure that each package has met shipping requirements
1996-1997 Chicago Park District Chicago,IL
Tutor / Mentor
● Tutored children with their reading and math
● Chaperoned field trips
● Providing instructional & Clerical support for the teacher