Anjali Patil (Parshene)
Electronics and Communication Engineer
Master’s in communication Networks
South Jordan, UT 84095
Looking for a challenging career which demands the best of my professional ability in terms of, technical and analytical skills, and helps me in broadening and enhancing current skills and knowledge.
● Platforms :Windows, Mac OS
● Architectures : Basics of μP 8051 and μP 8051
● Assembly Programming : Basics of μP 8051 and μP 8051
● Software Skills : C, Basics of Python and HTML
● Mathematical Tools : MATLAB
Board/University School/College Year of
Indira College of
2017 C.G.P.A: 8.32
WIT, Solapur, India 2012 64.87%
H.S.C Latur Board Mahatma Basweshwar
College, Latur, India
1. M.E Project:
Raspberry PI Based Industrial Parameters Monitoring and Controlling Through Wireless Communication:
● Developed a project having two types of units, Slave 1 gives information about current and voltage and Slave 2 gives temperature, light intensity and water level information. Master unit having raspberry pi collects information from both slaves, display on screen and also control that.
● Project gives much reduction in time for making manual readings and entering data into record keeping database.
● Ability to monitor the parameters from any remote locations using internet. Responsibilities:Single handed project. Worked hard with design and coding. 2. B.E Projects:
● Authorized Car Parking in Residential or Commercial Complex.
● Mini Projects
i. Microcontroller Based Mobile Ringtone.
ii. Automatic Battery Charger.
1. VOCATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING:
Company Name: HIND RECTIFIERS LTD, MUMBAI
Description : Electronics Devices(Diodes, Transformers etc )Manufacturing,Testing Duration : 15 Days
2. Short Term Training Program [STTP] on Applications of Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
3. Ten days Workshop on MATLAB.
4. Five days workshop on 8086 Microprocessor.
● Certificate of paper presented in International Conference Recent Advances in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ICRAECE).
● Certificate of paper published in International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development (IJAERD).
● Certificate of paper published in International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Data Communication (IJEEDC).
● Certificate of participation in Electronics Engineering Post Graduate Student’s Project Exhibition.
● Certificate of participation in a Project Exhibition of M.E. (Electronics and E & TC) Students.
● Certificate of paper presented on Image processing.
● Active member of T.E.S.A.
● Hardworking and good at teamwork.
● Rapid at learning things.
Professor and Head of the Department
Walchand Institute of Technology, Solapur.
Prof. Meenakshi S.Patil
Head of Department and Assistance Professor
Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune. Email: email@example.com