Laura Pelegrin Tumbeiro
**** * * ******* ****, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Versatile computer engineer having more than 6 years of experience in designing, creating and mantaining Database Management Systems. A team oriented, highly motivated and dedicated database developer with strong knowledge of SQL Server. Able to translate business requirements into technical specifications. Enjoys following the latest in technology and applying it to relevant duties. Able to work well under stress and use time effectively. SQL Database Development Process Improvement Database management T-SQL, Store Procedure, View Power BI Data Migration Reporting Services (SSRS) Executive Dashboard Data Replication ETL packages using (SSIS) Troubleshooring Performance Monitoring Analysis Service (SSAS) Query Optimization Database security BS Computer Sciences (Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas (UCI) (University of Computer Sciences). Havana, Cuba (2007-2012).
SQL Data Analyst
ERC (Enhanced Resource Centers). Jacksonville, Florida, US. (January 2019- Present)
• Research business issues and recommending or implementing resolution procedures.
• Create Business requirements documents for new client requirements.
• Responsible for developing or change reports, views, Store procedure and functions using SQL Server Management Studio 2012.
• Responsible for building operational reports and executive dashboard using SQL Work Experience
Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
• Responsible for Analyzing, review, modify and develop ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Service SSIS.
• Work with DBA, database developers, application developers, QA testers on application’s upgrades, and troubleshooting.
Transtur S.A (Tourist Transportation Company). Havana, Cuba. (2012-2018)
• Analyze business requirements and to ensure models align with data standards.
• Design, develop and maintain a car rental business database enterprise.
• Create queries, stored procedures, indexes, views and trigger using SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2.
• Develop reports for the application with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Built executive dashboard with SSRS.
• Develop and deploy ETL processes with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Analyze data and created reports with Power BI tool.
• Create Maintenance Plans to optimize databases.
• Designed database schema replication (Transactional and Merge Replication).
• Monitoring the database replication between distributed servers across the country.
• Collaborate with .Net developers, QA, network administrators on upgrades, releases and troubleshooting.
Technology: MS SQL 2000-2008R2-2012-2016, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, C#. Topic: Component for Fingerprinting Images Reconstruction. Description: Biometrics project under the Research and Digital Safety Center (Centro de Investigación y Seguridad Digital (CISED). Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas (UCI). Havana, Cuba.
Language: C#, Windows Forms, MS SQL 2008, SQL Reporting Services. English.
Spanish. (Native language)
● Completed coursework on Computer Security (2012).
● Student Scientific Event. Computer ́s Solution Fair. Received the Outstanding Award
● Courses on Development and Management of SQL Server Database (2011 - 2012). Achievements