Accomplished in growing gross sales, increasing customer numbers and maximizing profits with a hands-on and proactive style. Excellent verbal and written communication, planning and relationship-building skills. Proficient in gathering market and competitor information and forecasting trends to optimize plans. Self-motivated Inside Sales Representative with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong computer experience. Seasoned sales professional with over 10 years of a strategic approach to increasing profits. Able to set up contracts, forecast trends and work with suppliers to maximize product quality. Good communication, multitasking and conflict resolution skills. Energetic Sales Representative with 5 years of B2B sales experience over the phone. Money-motivated with strong closing skills.
• Cold calling skills
• Sales expertise
• Customer service
• Developing contracts
• Converting leads
• Goals and performance
• Scripting expertise
• Outbound telephone marketing
• Interpersonal skills
• Customer rapport
• Oral and written communication
• Brand management
• Lead prospecting
• Deal closing
INSIDE SALES SUPERVISOR 10/2018 to 04/2019
Leading Sales Solutions LLC - Cleveland, OH
Maintained weekly sales tracking and leadership reports to support operational enhancement and implement corrective actions.
• Trained team of between 8-15 energy professionals & increasing profits. Retained customers & energy professionals through changing atmospheres by quickly and professionally resolving issues.
Organized company files and created support system to decrease workload and increase productivity of account managers.
• Motivated team members to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Helped developed and assigned weekly sales quotas to over 8-15 sales professionals. Handled 500-700 outbound calls per shift to provide callers with product and service information and generate quotes.
• Monetized dormant leads to increase profits.
• Trained and coached team of 8-15 sales professionals focused on servicing energy rates. Developed comprehensive training program for new hires and provided informative on-board materials to help each get started.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE 03/2013 to 11/2018
The Revenue Group - Cleveland, OH
• Set weekly goals for 10-15 inside sales.
• Transitioned average of 30 funnel leads into paying customers within a 2 month period. Determined needs, delivered solutions and overcame objections through consultative selling skills.
Applied mathematical skills to calculating amounts, negotiating prices and setting up contracts.
• Prioritized daily work flows, including all inbound calls, quotes and sales-related inquiries.
• Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions at all times.
• Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices and availability.
• Wrote sales contracts for orders obtained and submitted orders for processing.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of all available products. Cleveland Heights High School - Cleveland Heights, OH High School Diploma 1983
Electronics Servicing Institute - Euclid, OH Certification of Completion Electronics Technology, 1989
Cleveland Institute of Technology - Independence, OH Certification of Completion Electronics Technology, 1991
• Supervised team of 8-15 staff members.
Designed and executed one-week training program for company sales team, increasing employee productivity and product knowledge.