Racine, WI *****
LANDSCAPING GENERAL LABORER
Auto body repair Running asphalt equipment Skid steers Pulling trailers
Grading asphalt Plastic injection machines Hardworking Team member
Experienced with substantial landscaping projects: commercial to residential
Auto Body Repair
Randy's Customs, Franksville, WI 09/2017 to 02/2019
• Cleaned work areas, using air hoses, to remove damaged material and discarded fiberglass strips used in repair procedures.
• Removed small pits and dimples in body metal using pick hammers and punches.
• Sanded body areas to be painted and cover bumpers, windows, and trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the paint.
• Removed damaged panels, and identify the family and properties of the plastic used on a vehicle.
• Followed supervisors' instructions as to which parts to restore or replace and how much time the job should take.
IPCC, Lake Forest, IL 04/2013 to 09/2015
• Monitored the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
• Calculated dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or vernier calipers.
• Separated scrap waste and related materials for reuse, recycling, or disposal.
• Measured, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
Laborer Prior to 2013
Rohner Asphalt and Grading, Sturtevant, WI
• Cleaned or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
• Digged ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
• Loaded, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
• Tended pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment or to heat or move materials, such as asphalt.