E-Mail : email@example.com
To acquire a technical position where engineering experience and managerial skills will significantly contribute to product and project development, increase in productivity and better market position. SNAPSHOT
• An aspiring professional with 7 years+ of experience in JAVA Technologies.
• Presently working with Adobe Systems - Noida, India.
• Hands-on experience on AEM Forms Development, JAVA, React JS, Node JS, Consulting Support and Administration.
• Excellent analytical & logical abilities and relationship management skills. CERTIFICATIONS
• AEM Forms Developer
• Adobe Certified Adobe Experience Manager Developer 6.0
• AEM Business Practitioner, AEM Dev Ops Certfication.
• Oracle Certified Professional: OCJP SE 6 (Oracle Exam 1Z0 851) CAREER SCAN
Jan’12 to June’14
Adobe Systems, Noida
Lead Product Consultant
As Lead Product Consultant at Adobe Systems, Noida Adobe Products: AEM Forms, AEM
Technology: JAVA, J2EE, React JS, Node JS, Web Services. Product Fortes:
• Knowledge of AEM Forms development and administration.
• Hands on knowledge of React and Node JS to create SPA.
• Hands on knowledge of AEM Forms FDM.
• AEM Forms scripting using Rule editor and Guide Bridge API.
• AEM Forms OSGI, JEE Environment setup.
• AEM Forms development using Document services API.
• AEM Forms Integration with Marketing Cloud solutions like Analytics, Target.
• Handling product issues, implementation, bugs and enhancements.
• Hands on Experience on Adaptive Form development.
• Developed AEM Forms workflows/process using AEM Forms Workbench.
• Environment configuration on JBOSS, WebLogic and WebSphere.
• Developed cross platform JAVA based web services and client.
• Development knowledge of component and templates.
• Basic knowledge of AEM technology stack- Sling, Jackrabbit, JCR.
• OSGI bundles development and configuration.
• Worked closely with the key Customers business users, analysts, infrastructure team, and project managers for complex issue to come up with the designing & implementation of a solution.
• Review and influence design, architecture, standards and methods across the application and infrastructure technology stack.
• Provide technical insight for Account Executives on marquee accounts and consulting support. As Developer at TCS, Noida
Project Title: Digital Service Forms
Technology: Core Java, Web Services, JSP, Servlet, HTML, CSS Products: Adobe LiveCycle(AEM Forms) Workbench and Designer
Environment: Linux, JBOSS, Oracle
• Worked in end to end implementation of Offline version of DSF LiveCycle application which uses Email endpoint to submit/store/manage PDF and data using Oracle Database.
• Worked on Adobe LiveCycle Workbench, AdminUI, Content space, Reader extension Services.
• Designed LiveCycle Processes in Workbench for DSF application to simulate the form submission process to Connect and submit forms to FDA through SOA and Middleware layers.
• Learnt how to make Webservice call and pass the data from LiveCycle process to SOA layer.
• Learnt different LiveCycle process invocation methods – Submit Button (REST URL), Email start point, watched Folder.
• Learnt how to troubleshoot stalled process issues.
• Created Application JSP’s using servlets, JSP, Oracle database.
• Worked on Adobe LiveCycle AdminUI to configure processes and applications. ACADEMIA
B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) from TIT, RGPV University, Bhopal, M.P. 12th from Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Bhopal
10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Bhopal
AEM Forms Server, Workbench & Designer, AEM
JAVA, Node JS, React JS, J2EE, HTML, CSS, Web Services, OSGi UNIX, AIX, Windows XP/7/2003/2008
Eclipse, AEM FormsWorkbench & Designer, Git, Visual Studio JBoss, WebSphere (Cluster of each)
Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB
Date of Birth:
4th Sep 1990