Grand Prairie, TX 75051
E-mail: radsj I firstname.lastname@example.org
• Strong knowledge in the maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic machinery.
• Possess the ability to develop strategies that ensure facility production and safety as well as equipment reliability which in turn reduces costly breakdown incidence.
• Knowledge of packaging machinery, electrical, mechanical, and automated conveyor systems, air vairos, al vie automated system: troubleshooting/repair/preventative maintenance
• Allen-Bradley variable frequency drive install/config
• PLC - program upload, parameter editing
• Welding skills
United 1 Intl. Laboratories 2017- Present
• Full set up and Change over, Plant for Production
• Attend Factory Training and Test Equipment, Train Maintenance Techs, Operators
• Perform Full Factory PM and Rebuilds on All Production Machines Career
Maintenance Manager BakeMex 2015 -
Completed full construction of plant, improved on previous layout to increase efficacy. Established setup and full startup procedures. Established relationships with contesters, vendors, engineers, city inspectors. Hiring and training of full maintenance team, and scheduling of all PMS and work-orders, with M.P software & SAP. Certifications include, FDA, USDA, HACCP. Maintenance
Beverage 2012 - 2015
Perform daily maintenance activity on! Crones and Side) equipment, to include date coders, print/apply systems. Blending, batching, and valve matrix systems for ingredient blending prior to fill cycle maintenance with preventative aspects. PMC work order and parts software, Office and Windows utilization, DIVCON system, and Support Equipment knowledge.
Maintenance Technician/Lead, Del Monte Foods
Performed proper p.m.’s using MP2 software
Troubleshoot fast paced equipment in high speed environment Electrical install,VFD’s, pie troubleshooting
2011 - 2012
Maintenance Technician, Flower's Baking Company 2007 - 2010 Maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
Installing and maintaining packaging machinery, 5-Zone ovens and conveyor systems Equipment inspections and renovations
Track preventative maintenance and monitor part inventory utilizing a computerized system Derrick Hand, Neighbors Well Services
Conducted new well pipe installations, running drill pipe into or out of well to change worn drill bits or complete well tests
Guided drill pipes in and out of elevators
Steadied pipes from the top while connected/disconnected at the bottom Responsible for maintaining fluid pumps and circulation system Monitored and maintained drilling fluid
Installation Technician, City of Del Rio-Natural Gas Responsib1e for installing, repairing and maintaining main gas lines that provide service to residential and business customers
Performed gas leak inspections and made any necessary repairs Performed pressure test on gas service lines to ensure the system passed all state and local installation and permit requirements
Plant Maintenance Mechanic, Con Agra Foods, Inc.
Performed multitasking operations involving monitoring, troubleshooting, repair and process adjustments on Production Equipment
Troubleshoot and repair electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems Ensure product quality meets or exceeds standards
Built team work concepts with co-workers
Ensured BOS and ISO requirements were maintained
2005 · 2007
Certifications AIB Engineering Correspondence Course SBO mechanical training at Side, Inc.
Rockwell Automation course for PLC
OSHA Certified for forklifts