I am passionate about nutrition, highly organized, professional, and self-motivated. Seeking opportunity to utilize my nutritional background and interpersonal skills in patient care. Experience
September 2018 - Present: Volunteer dietitian at King Abdulaziz Medical City- National Guard Health Affairs
(KAMC-NGHA) & King Abdullah Specialist Children
August 2017-July 2018
I have completed the internship year, during these rotations, I was responsible for conducting nutrition assessments and providing nutrition support to patients in most of hospital wards, as following.
June-July 2018: at KAMC, NGHA.
- Renal Ward, Chronic Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
(CAPD) Clinic &Hemodialysis Unit.
April-May 2018: at KASCH.
- Adult Hematology, Pediatric Oncology, and General Pediatric wards.
August 2017-March 2018: at KAMC, NGHA.
- Surgical (GI/post gastric sleeve), General medical, Cardiac, Neurology Wards, and delivered weekly group education for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM)
- General outpatients, Celiac, and Bariatric surgery Clinics. Education
Bachelor Degree in Clinical Nutrition, 2017- GPA: 3.9/5 king Saud Bin Abdulaziz University For Health Sciences Related Courses: Medical Nutrition Therapy (I, II, III), Nutrition Assessment, Nutrition During Life Cycle, Nutrition Counseling.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Performing nutrition education materials.
Achievements, Conferences & Workshops
August 2, 2018:
- Basic Life Support (CPR and AED) Program in Riyadh. April 17, 2018:
- Principles of Sport Nutrition workshop.
- Nutrition for Developmental Delay Disorders workshop. April, 2017:
- Published Research Entitled: Factors that Affect Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls of Secondary School in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
April 23-25, 2017:
- Health Professions Conference at the KSAU-HS
Convention Center, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Riyadh.
- Tube Feeding workshop .
March 12-13, 2017:
- Advanced Medical Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes
Practice Course at Prince Sultan Military City, Riyadh. May 5, 2016:
- My project won for the Best Academic Project in the Academic Competition, King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences.
Activity and Volunteer Experience
- Assess nutritional status for toddler & preschooler at 110 kindergarten. And Present a lecture entitled "Children Nutrition & Healthy lifestyle"
- Developed nutrition educational materials for most common community concerns such as food allergy, food introduction for infant, weight reduction plans...
- Organized various Nutritional Awareness days, entitled:
* Breastfeeding & DASH diet that were held KAMC.
* Healthy Eating Plate at KASCH.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Riyadh, KSA
Mobile: 054******* Alaridh District
• Prof. Ali Karrar
Program Director, Clinical Nutrition Program
College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Riyadh. Tel: 4299999 E-mail: email@example.com
• Ms. Hiba Bin Hussain
Chief, Clinical Nutrition Services Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs-Riyadh. Tel: 801111 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org