Personal Information :
Name : Yasser Ibrahim El Sayed Ashry
Date of Birth : 19 / 07 / 1977
Place of Birth : Suez, Egypt
Qualification : PhD in Applied Arts - Printing, Publishing and Packaging Department .
Current Job : Instructor for Printing & Packaging Technologies Marital Status : Married
No. of children : 3
Nationality : Egyptian
Religion : Muslim
Military Status : Finally exempted
Driving License : Valid
Address : Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Mobile : 009***********
E-mail : email@example.com
Career Objective :
I search to take a full-time position in a multinational organization which can match my qualifications and skills where I can develop my educational background and acquire good experience.
- Bachelor Degree (B. Sc.) in Applied Arts - Helwan university - Printing, Publishing and Packaging Department (2001) Graduation with a cumulative Very Good grade.
- Master Degree (M. Sc.) in Applied Arts - Printing, Publishing and Packaging Department (2012) - entitled: Designing a system for Monitoring the Quality of the paper package production (A Case Study on products of IPP Co.).
- Philosophy Doctor Degree(Ph. D.)in Applied Arts-Printing, Publishing and Packaging Department (2016) – entitled : The Added Value to Improve Productive Efficiency in Litho Offset Printing houses by Using Quality Systems ( A Case Study on products of IPP Co.).
- Publication of two papers in the Fourth International Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Applied Arts - Helwan University
(February 2016), and for publication in the conference edition of the international design magazine - entitled:
1. Applying Lean Production System based "5S" To Achieve the Requirements of Productive Efficiency in the Egyptian Litho Offset Presses. 2. Impact of Achieve Requirements based "OEE” for Productive Efficiency on the Effective Performance in The Egyptian Litho Offset Presses. Languages :
- Arabic : Mother tongue
- English : Good written & spoken
- Microsoft office (Word & Excel & Power point)
- Management Information System (MIS)
- ISO 9001 : 2008
- ISO 18001 : 2007
- ISO 22000 : 2005
- BRC \ IOP : 2011
- Lean Manufacturing
- Business English Diploma
- Printing press management
- Occupational safety, health and securing the working environment
- Attend many exhibitions and seminars in the field of printing, publishing and packaging in Egypt.
- Attend the Drupa exhibition for Printing and Packaging in Germany years (2008, 2012) .
Work Experiences :
- 6/2002 – 7/2005 Production Engineer – International for Printing – Egypt.
- 7/2005 – 7/2007 Assistant Production Manager – International for Printing
- 7/2007 – 3/2015 Production Manager – International for Printing – Egypt
- 3/2015 – 10/2016 Production Manager – Kifah Carton – Saudia.
- 10/2016 – 10/2018 Factory Manager – Weg for Bags and Boxs – Saudia.
- 10/2018 Until now Academic Instructor & Curriculum Developer for Printing
& Packaging Technologies – Riyadh Polytechnic Institute – Saudia. Achievements in International for Printing company:
- Putting the document system for production control and waste analysis in Offset department.
- Cooperate with the Quality to Follow up the technical support department and putting all documents for this department.
- Increase the productivity and products quality in Offset department.
- Reduce cost, time and waste in Offset department.
- Designing a system for Monitoring the Quality in Offset department.
- Cooperate with the team work of the company to Establish the cost and production control system to analyses the operations and comparing between the estimated cost and actual cost and finding the deviation and the reasons for this deviation.
- Participate with the company team work in qualify the company for ISO 22000/2005 & ISO 9001/2008 & OHSAS 18001 and BRC/IOP. Related Skills :
- Hard worker, Flexible, highly cooperative and organized person.
- Self initiative, self dependent & keen at learning new skills.
- Able to lead the work teams.
- Able to work under pressure and team working.
- Able to manage service tasks independently.
- Computers & Internet
- Sports & Reading
- Keeping track of the latest technologies
Job Description Form:
- Job Title: Factory Manager
- Department: Printing and Packaging
- Reports to: General Manager
- Job Description:
- Ensuring that the production target and cost are done also Establish and review all quality plans, process documents.
- Analyze data of process performance relating to objectives
- Ensuring that the machine is correctly set up for each product, employees with appropriate skill assigned to tasks
- Ensure that the QMS and Food Safety Requirements are effectively and efficiently implemented.
- Providing training and technical skill, organizing, motivating and controlling the activities of his subordinates.
- coordinate with the planner to come up strategic scheduling of jobs in the machine to meet the delivery commitments.
- Record process parameter and performance improvement deficiency.
- Ensuring the plan of the machine preventive and breakdown are efficient to operate within standard tolerance.
- Maintaining the preventive and calibration of all instruments and machines under his custody.
Availability and Job requested:
- Able to start after one month from announcement.
- As full / part time.
- I can work in Egypt or Arab countries.
- Prof. Dr. Mona Mustafa Abutabl, Professor of Printing and Quality Control, Faculty of Applied Arts, ( 002*********** ) .
- Eng. Haithem AL Giar, Quality Manager, IPP Co,(002*********** ). Thanks...