Curriculum Vitae - Archana Shirsat
Nicolaas Tulplaan 2, 1186DT Amstelveen,
Noord Holland, The Netherlands
I am ambitious and self-motivated person with a strong technical background who possesses self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision. I am the great asset for the company who possesses both managerial and hands on experience in software testing area. I have been working with people with different culture, different geographies and different technologies. In my career I have demonstrated skills to adopt new people, new culture and new situations with ease.
- − Hand on experience in entire testing
- − Test automation framework
- − Agile, Scrum & Waterfall
- − Stakeholder management
- − Worked with Web based, client
server, mobile, & embedded
I have a total of 14+ years of experience in Software Testing (QA). I am ISTQB certified (foundation) test professional. I have a Masters of computer management university degree. I have been working in Netherlands for more than 7+ years. During my career, I have played various roles such as Software QA Lead, Test Coordinator, Test engineer and release management using agile and scrum methodologies. I have also handled internal releases, beta release and gold releases for various software products.
● Participated in entire testing value chain beginning with Unit, Integration, Business /User acceptance (BAT/UAT) testing.
● Created and facilitated generation of test metrics & test scripts based on the test design and inputs from the product owner.
● Management of Issue flow: Prepared the status reporting to Senior Management with test result analysis and reporting and critical issues.
● Performed test planning including estimation and resource scheduling, test case execution and test closure activities
● Coordination with different stakeholders such as Product managers, developers, consultants, Business analysis
● Developing automation project: In this deciding the strategy, selecting test cases to automate. Developing the web client based application using selenium, TestNG framework with Java programming for regression test cases to reduce the regression cycle efforts. Use the POM to minimize maintains efforts. Schedule the test cases in Jenkins to run.
● Building test environments for regular testing as well as UAT testing.
● Experience of handling onsite and offshore teams.
● Played the role of scrum master and team lead to monitor the testing progress, testing results in each sprint cycle. At the end of the cycle used to create the test report.
● Performed the role to identify and decide the techniques, tools and guidelines to implement the required tests.
Key skills and competencies:
• Hands on experience with Agile and scrum methodology.
• Hands on experience with tools such as JIRA, test link, Spira test tool, Perforce, Setup Defect Management Workflow & configure Test Management Tool (HP Quality Center) & train/assist the project team to use the tool.
• Working knowledge in test automation framework like Selenium Web driver, TestNG with Java programming language.
• Hands on experience in e-Commerce web based, embedded system client-server application, desktop and mobile based application.
• Worked on virtualization, different Linux flavors and cloud environment,
− ISTQB Certified - Foundation
− Red Hat Certified
Problem solving, Strong
ownership, Attention to details,
Team player & Good
Master Computer Management
from University (India)
Date of Birth: 5
Language: English, Hindi & Marathi
• Test Management Tool: Quality Center 10, Test link and Perforce, Spira Test Management Tool, Zephyr JIRA management tool.
• Defect Tracking Tool: Quality Center 10, Bugzilla, JIRA, Bug tracker
• Operating System: Red hat Linux, Suse, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Unix, Microsoft Window Server
• Scripting: Bash Shell scripting, Perl, Java scripting
• Database: SQL, PL/SQL
• Automation tool: Selenium Web driver, TestNG, Robot Framework
• Development Language: Java
VEON BV, Amsterdam, Netherlands [From May 2017 to till December 2018] I was working as Sr. Test Coordinator in the domain of telecom systems, where I played different roles such as a team lead, scrum master and trainer. I was responsible for testing mobile applications. Coordination with offshore teams and communicating results and report to management. Creation of the verification and validation plan for the team. I was involved in the test planning, writing test scripts, identified the test data and actual writing /execution of test cases. Filled the bugs and verification of bugs. At the end of the sprint, I used to present the quality reports, testing activities and overall experience in that sprint/release. Work History
Keyprocessor BV, Amsterdam, Netherlands [From March 2015 to till April- 2017]
Worked as Sr. QA Analyst / Sr. Test Coordinator in the domain of embedded systems and telecom and leading small testing department. I am responsible for testing web based, mobile and client-server applications. Technology setup includes Linux & Ubuntu based system and systems hosted on cloud environment. I have kick started test automation work streams to improve test effectiveness and time to market for various product launches. I have experience with the managing complex systems with third party releases. I used to manage and interact with more than 13 other companies for integration testing with their companies’ products to make the final release.
Suitsupply BV, Amsterdam, Netherlands [From Oct 2014 to Feb 2015] I was working as an Ecommerce QA Engineer. I was responsible for testing various web based and mobile applications in ecommerce value chain. Automated the web application using the selenium + Test NG framework with java. Ascom BV, Alphen, Netherlands [From Mar 2012 to Sep 2014] Was working as test engineer. I was responsible for testing embedded system, security systems, and telecom related application. Along with technical experience. This job also provided me opportunity to enrich my experience in stakeholder management area as team was geographically dispersed. Calsoft Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India [From Nov 2007 to Feb 2012] I was working as test lead in quality assurance department. I was responsible for testing VMWare virtualization cloud products, hypervisor and data storage solutions. During this stint, I worked with clients such as Pillar data systems (USA) and VMWare (USA) and Menzo software corporation (USA) Kanbay Software Pvt. (India) Ltd, Pune, India [From Jun 2007 – Nov 2007] U&D Square Pvt. Ltd. Pune, India [From Dec-2006 –June 2007] Aress software Pvt. Ltd. Nashik, India [From Oct-2005 to Dec-2006] Current Residency: Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Work Permit: I have my work permit on which allow to work in the Netherlands.
Notice period : 1 Week ( able to join new company within a week)