Phone: +91-900******* email: email@example.com
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESIGN & MANUFACTURING (IIITD&M) KANCHEEPURAM, CHENNAI - 600127 OBJECTIVE
To work for an organization which provides me the opportunity to enhance my skills and knowledge to grow along with the organization.
Design and Manufacturing
(Till 9th semester)
Board of Intermediate Education A.P
Sri Chaitanya Junior college
Board of Secondary Education A.P
Kennedy High School
• TOOLS AND SOFTWARES: CATIA V6, PRO-E, SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, MATLAB
• PROGRAMMING: C - language, CNC Programming, Arduino (Basics)
• OTHER: Working with Universal milling machine, Universal tensile testing machine, Lathe, CNC and CMM machines, Rockwell hardness testing machine, 3D-Printer, and MS-Office. POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Core for Fun Club events in IIITD&M KANCHEEPURAM
• Autodesk Student Expert
• Teaching Assistant for Industrial Design Sketching DARA SASI KUMAR
Program Name of the Institution/ Board
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Engineering Mechanics
• Additive Manufacturing
• Modelling and Simulation
• CNC Technology and Programming
• Study of Vacuum Frying and Design of Vacuum Fryer (May 2018 - Oct 2018) DELVAC PUMPS PVT. LTD., Chennai
Process Analysis of Vacuum Frying and Design Analysis of Vacuum Fryer to make design changes. PROJECTS
• Pattern Recognition Sensor (Oct 2016 - Nov 2016) This is a sensor for recognizing patterns with the help of Infrared LED. The pattern drawn on the Infrared LED will be displayed (in words) in the LCD display.
• Thermal Conductivity Measuring Apparatus (Sep 2016 - Nov 2016) Designed an apparatus for the measurement of thermal conductivity. In this, pipe-in-pipe concept is used which helps in finding the thermal conductivity of multiple materials at the same time.
• Gas Leakage Detection Robot (Jan 2017 - Apr 2017) Built a RC robot which detects the presence of harmful gases and send the information to the mobile using GSM module, Bluetooth module, Arduino Microcontroller, Camera.
• Endothermic Cooling Module for Emergency Electronic Cooling (Nov 2019 - May 2019) Designed and fabricated a module for electronic devices which will cool instantly by the concept of endothermic chemical reaction in case of emergency. EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Participated in the Vehicle Overhauling Workshop conducted by Prigma - EduTech Services.
• Trained for AutoCAD and CNC PROGRAMMING in Central Institute of Tool Design.
• Trained for SOLIDWORKS and ANSYS in Central Institute of Tool Design.
• Trained for PRO-E in Central Institute of Tool Design.
• Participated in an event Mech-A-Thon which involves making a mechanism with given components to perform the desired task.
• Participated in Simscale (A cloud-based CAE software) and Autodesk Fusion 360 Workshop. DECLARATION
• I, DARA SASI KUMAR hereby declare that the above information is true to my knowledge, as of 5/14/2019.