IT Deputy Engineer
Mob No: 961*******
To work in a challenging environment and contribute the best towards the progress of the organization, through my knowledge and skills which provides me job Satisfaction and self development and help me achieve personal as well as organization goals. Work Chronicle
Currently working as IT-Deputy Engineer @ Rossell Techsys India Pvt Ltd, from Dec 2017 to till date
Roles & Responsibility:
1) Updating the work schedule based on daily tickets raised involves the following functions such as handling user calls:
• Handling Mcafee calls regarding issue
• OS Installation
• SW Installation & Troubleshooting
Updating Systems & Servers
Troubleshooting Network Issues
• Connectivity check
• Outlook Issue
• Script check
Laptop and Desktop Configuration.
2) EPO Console Management for Mcafee : Used to handle the systems which is set for the complete organization
Updating systems with complete products
Managing of spam’s and anti-spam through the EPO Server
Whitelist and blacklist of emails on the EPO Console
Check for update on current products by monitoring the SW Manager 3) IMS Management : Handling of tickets and complete track of assets present. 4) VAPT Management : Performing monthly scan and remedy for assets.
Monthly MIS preparation for the department involves
Asset Tracking and Movement
Service Request raised and estimated closure
Mcafee product based report on systems
Mcafee threat management report
Network Associate Engineer @ Accenture Pvt Ltd between Dec 2016 to 2017 Roles & Responsibilities:
• Receive Quote from Sourcing team
• Planning and control: Creates work plans and cost estimates based on the quote recieved and hence provide the upgradation or downgrade of Network based on the quote received.
• Upgradation and Downgrade of Networks was handled through tools such has Comet and Kana. INTERNSHIP:
Completed in-plant training in HAL for 15 days in AERDC department (Design Complex)
I have done a project on “IRIS RECOGNITION USING HYBRID DOMAIN TECHNIQUES” with the help of MAT lab software.
Completed a project on “AUTOMATIC TRAFIC VIOLATION DETECTION SYSTEM” with the help of ARDUINO.
• Evidence of team work.
• Quick learner, willingness to learn fast in the interested field. Personal Profile:
Father’s name: John Phillip.S
Mother’s name: Philomena.JP
Date of birth: 27/02/1993
Language known: English, Hindi,Tamil & Kannada
Listening to music.
Participating in social events.
Sports: Tennis, Bicycling.
I hereby declare that the above details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place: Bangalore
Date: MARIA LETIZIA.JP