Email-id : email@example.com Madambakkam, Guduvancherry, Phone No : +91-735******* Kanchipuram (District)– 603302. Objective
I would like to pursue a professionally satisfying growth and challenging career. Seeking a environment where my knowledge can be shared and enriched for the growth of the organization and self. Profile Summary
My areas of expertise include Desktop Administration, Network and onsite technical support involving hardware and software. Contributed to achievement of departmental and company goals of service, quality assurance and asset control.
Presently working as a System Engineer in SRM Technologies for the period of 2+ years (May 2017 to present).
Roles and Responsiblity
• Day to day management and support to desktop, printers, Wifi – Access Point.
• Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Desktops and printers.
• Troubleshoot, diagnosed and required end user computer hardware and software.
• User Profiles Backup and Restore.
• Disk Management and partitioning.
• Remote desktop and Remote assistance.
• Provide technical support for events.
• Maintain network infrastructure standard.
• Email configuration/Outlook configuration.
• Access point configuration and monitoring.
• Bio-metric machine configuration and monitoring.
• Coordinating with vendor for desktop and printer maintenance agreement.
• Responsible for configuration & troubleshooting Access point, CISCO switches and Aruba switches.
• Timely analyze whether any repairs or replacements is needed.
• Responsible for the configuration & troubleshooting of network printers .
• Responsible for maintaining the network & troubleshooting the network related issues. Key Skills and Competencies
• Exceptional technical skills.
• Hands on experience with high frequency equipment.
• Analyzing a user’s exact needs.
• Establishing technical procedures.
• Ability to work through tough situations until they are resolved.
• Proactively learning about emerging technologies.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team. Technical Skills
Operating systems : Windows XP,7,8, Windows NT, Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS. Networking : LAN(Local Area Network), WAN(Wide Area Network), TCP/IP, OSI Model. Software : MS Office package, Open Office, VM ware. Work Experience
Worked as a Sale Executive in Mahindra Finance for the period of 5 months (December 2016 to April 2017).
Worked as a Sale Executive in Sri Ram Audit Associate for the period of 16 months (December 2014 to April 2016).
67% in M.C.A (Master of Computer Application 2011-2014) from Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai.
79% in B.Sc (Information Technology 2008-2011) from J.J College of Arts and Science, Pudukottai. Certification
Completed computer Hardware & Networking Training in CMS Computer IT Training- Institute, Chennai.
Completed CCNA & MCSA 2012 Server Training in CMS Computer IT Training - Institute, Chennai.
Completed Virtulization Training in CMS Computer IT Training - Institute, Chennai. Declaration:
I do hereby confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place : SIGNATURE:
Date : (SEVUGAN CHETTY.A)