Patricia Hsu email@example.com
Graduate Business Analytics student with over three years of experience in financial industry as well as strong analytical skills seeking a position in the field of data analytics. Education
W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University May 2019 Master of Science in Business Analytics Tempe, AZ
School of Social Science at Taiwan National ChengChi University June 2014 Bachelor of Economics Taipei, Taiwan
• Data Analysis • Business Intelligence • Financial Modeling and Forecasting
• Data Visualization • Optimizing Modeling • Statistical Modeling
• Data Mining • Predictive Analytics • Cost Analysis
• Software: SQL, Tableau, Python, SPSS, SAS, BigQuery, CRM, Finacle, Bloomberg, Blender, Adobe Photoshop
• Microsoft Office Suite Including: PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook Professional Experience
Data Science Intern December 2018-May 2019
InfusionSoft by Keap Chandler, AZ
• Developed a recommendation model using SQL and Python based on customer usage data and metadata on Google BigQuery platform.
• Built classification models to predict the retaining probability of each customer who sent out a cancel request.
• Provided insights from the Exploratory Data Analysis process and analyzed customer behavior using visualization tools such as Tableau and Seaborn libraries in Python. Broker Dealer July 2017-September 2017
Fuh Hwa Securities Investment Trust Taipei, Taiwan
• Executed investment plans with fund managers and investment groups.
• Controlled cash flow of 7 types of mutual funds with Excel and financial systems developed by the company.
• Traded 50 million U.S. dollars of foreign exchange orders on average per day using Bloomberg and various financial systems.
Senior Relationship Manager August 2014-July 2017
Development Bank of Singapore Taipei, Taiwan
• Evaluated clients’ demands and provided practical financial solutions and plans.
• Earned 30% annual profits for qualifying clients by operating analyzed foreign exchange investment plan, corporate bond, insurance and mutual fund portfolio.
• Managed customers data with CRM and Finacle system and achieved 100%+ sales performance every month in 2016.
• Received award “Super Relationship Manager of North District” for 2015 Q3 and 2016 Q2, and was promoted to Senior Relationship Manager in two years.
Math & English Tutor September 2011-December 2013
Taiwan National ChengChi University Taipei, Taiwan
• Guided students to make academic progress and achieve top 5 in their classes.
• Dedicated my knowledge to helping disabled students improve their academic standings and successfully graduating with top three places in their respective classes. Professional Development
Coordinator December 2014-July 2017
Finance Seminars, Development Bank of Singapore Taipei, Taiwan
• Organized seminars for clients by cooperating with participating departments and sponsors.
• Successfully increased customer sales and contracts agreement by 20% on average.