Edmonton, AB T6T0Z8
Seeking a responsible and challenging position in a growth oriented progressive Institution where my experience and skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the organisation and provide opportunities for my career growth. My eleven months in HEWES WAY PHARMACY,
has given me great opportunities to learn and grow which I believe could be essential in your business.
Skills ● Effective at multitasking
● Problem- solving
● Capable of representing my company with
● Quick learner; specially with computers and file management
● Able to think critically and evaluate situations quickly and efficiently to solve problems
● Fluent in English, Punjabi and Hindi
Experience Hewes Way Pharmacy / Pharmacist Assistant APRIL 2018 - PRESENT, 2551 HEWES WAY NW, EDMONTON, AB T6L 6W6
● Dispenses prescription medication and other medical products to patients
● Supplies patients with information and educational information
● Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results
● Prepares billing information for medications
● Answering customers questions face to face or by phone
● Capable of ordering medication
● Supervise and train new staff members
MEGA SANJHA PUNJAB / CASHIER
APRIL 2015 - APRIL 2018, 7171 80 AVE NE, CALGARY
● Provide cashier services, and make a count of daily transactions and cash every day.
● Provide daily inventory and update order list of items required.
● Help customers finding the products required.
● Supervise and train the staff in a regularly manner. Education Bow Valley College / Hospital Unit Clerk August 2017 - April 2018, 345 6 Ave SE, Calgary, AB Sanskar International Academy / Grade 12
March 2013 - April 2014, Rajasthan India
REFERENCES AND TRANSCRIPTS
References and transcripts are available upon request. CERTIFIED IN STANDARD FIRST AID & CPR/AED LEVEL C