Yu Guan 323-***-****
*** * ******** ****, **** 102, Burbank, CA 91501 firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE Data Systems Intern.
• Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and etc.
• Excellent ability to combine math and business solutions into transmittable facts.
• Strong verbal and written communication skill practiced through various interoffice activities and outside work experiences.
• Solid foundation in probability and financial mathematics. WORK EXPERIENCE OwlDolly Inc.
Sales Analyst, September 2014 to April 2019.
• Used Excel to prepare and analyze data from sales channel to identify higher margin products that increased average yearly revenue by 28%.
• Created, managed, and modified Shopify websites and Amazon accounts to attract more customers, increase sales, and gather sales data.
• Negotiated and Translated trade agreements with suppliers overseas through business meetings, phone calls, emails, and one business deal that negotiated products at no cost.
• Reviewed sales reports to determine unprofitable products and created solutions to break even, control loss, or increase profit.
• Compared and budgeted expenses to save $5000-8000 in tradeshow operating cost.
Sales Representative, June 2013 to August 2014.
• Provided customer service and technical support through phone calls, videos, and emails.
• Assisted team members to organize and manage annual tradeshows, which led to broader business opportunities and increasing in sales.
• Introduced products to new markets, gathered feedback from customers and dealers, used this information to work with manufacturers to improve their designs and product features.
Santa Monica Acupuncture Center
Secretary, November 2009 to September 2012.
• Managed patient files and medical records, prepared forms and documents, arranged appointments and lab tests.
• Contacted insurance companies to process clients’ healthcare claims.
• Trained new employees.
EDUCATION University of California, San Diego
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Class of 2014
• Member of Phi Sigma Theta National Honor Society
• Transferred from Los Angeles City College in 2012