469-***-**** email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/suman-adhikari-77798b119/ Education:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Graduation Aug 2019 Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi GPA 3.49/4.00 Courses: Distributed Client/Server Programming, Operating System I, Data Structure, Algorithm Analysis, Database Management System, Data Communication Networks, Secure Software Engineering Work Experience:
Undergraduate Software Developer Researcher April 2018-Present Mississippi State University, Starkville Mississippi
• Created a modular plug-in architecture for CodeChat, that transforms source code into a web page, enabling its use with a variety of text editors.
NSPARC National Strategic Planning and Analysis Research Center, Starkville Mississippi
• Improved security of an application by identifying objectives and vulnerabilities using the Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool during the software development life cycle of an application.
• Managed data access and detected threats that pose risk to the most critical assets using Stealth Audit.
• Allowed the administrator to understand how the network was put together by generating a roadmap of the network using a net mapper.
Software Developer Intern March 2017-May 2017
Rebel Corp, Orlando, Florida
• Performed research in license key generator by using Cryptographic Hash Algorithms.
• Used JIRA for tracking and development task completion. Fixed defects and involved in a brainstorm session for key generation.
Web Page Design for Emsigns, Dallas, Texas
• Designed a user-friendly layout of the webpage, including optimized check-out page that increased user clicks, and subsequently increased customers by 20%.
• Worked on the online visibility of a website, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), using Google Analytics to record and track website traffic. Used WIX to edit and customize web pages. E-commerce website, Course Project
• Implemented an e-commerce website that supports the management of products and customers.
• Build a strong login system by implementing cryptographic salt to encrypt the user's password. Technical Skills:
• Programming Languages: Python, C, C++, Assembly language
• Security Appliances: SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, User Authentication, Cross Site Request, Forgery (XSS), Encryption Algorithms, Stealth Audit, Okta, Net Mapper
• Tools: MySQL, Atlassian Jira, GitHub, Burp Suite, Wireshark, Virtual Box
• Other: Object-oriented programming concepts, Data structure, Agile methodology Honors and Activities:
• Presented undergraduate research paper at IEEE conference 2018 – 2019
• Certificate of successful completion Facebook/CodePath.org Cybersecurity Course 2018
• Founder and President of Nepalese Student Association at Mountain View College, Dallas, TX 2017