Alexander Fernando Barragan
Manteca Ca *****
email@example.com I 209-***-****
Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology with and emphasis in Health and Wellness, California State University, Stanislaus, May 2016
Communication/Social: Able to write and speak persuasively and clearly. Able to effectively counsel people in a multitude of situations.
Leadership: Able to lead effectively in challenging situations Computer: Proficiency in Google, Word, and Excel
Language: Fluent in English, and some Spanish
● In-house Marketing Sales Specialist, Wyndham Destinations, Angels Camp California (November 2018-January 2019)
● Applying marketing tactics and techniques developed during training to value members and non members with tools given to us
● Achieve productivity, appointment tour setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries.
● Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
● Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field Real Estate sales Agents. Contracted Marketing Strategist/Sales Agent, T.O.P Marketing Group Modesto California (October 25th-present)
● Evaluate customer's needs and build productive, long lasting relationships.
● Develop my own strategies and evaluate the effectiveness in door to door setting, as well as meet personal and team goals
● Understand the system of sales as well as the product to sign customers into current program Physical Therapy Technician, Golden Bear Physical Therapy Center, Manteca, California (Present)
● Strong Customer Service Skills.
● Computer and Operations Skills.
● Knowledge of Office and Gym Equipment.
● Ability to maintain confidential documents through HIPPA compliance.
● Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
● Ability to communicate complex information in a well thought-out easily understood manner, both orally and in writing in a variety of settings and styles;
● Ability to communicate in an honest, direct and professional manner, relating well to others to build rapport and effective relationships.
● Ability to identify and problem solve.
● Strong team player.
Youth Care Professional-Supervisor, Aspiranet, Turlock, California (January-February 2018)
● Responsible for the daily running of a Cottage, inclusive of supervising, protecting and caring for 6-8 residents, individually and in groups throughout the Thursday- Sunday shift.
● Responsible for ensuring residents and staff are in program compliance inclusive of coordinating activities, appointments, meal preparation, medication and progress documentation.
● Responsible for resident transportation, vehicle and cottage safety inspections, and must be able to possess the ability to actively participate and supervise recreational activities, including non-competitive sports.
● Responsible for incident report documentation, scheduling of other YCP staff, resident inventory and tracking, and for upholding and supervising to the Agency's quality standards, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures.
● Implement self-defense maneuvers according to non-restraint principles in accordance with CPI methodology.
● Demonstrate responsibility sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences and will perform additional duties as assigned by the Cottage Manager Fitness Manager, In-Shape Health Clubs, Turlock, California (October 2017-January 2018)
● Oversee Personal trainers and clients of In-Shape
● Coach Personal trainers to be successful within the company and with their clients
● Continuously aspire to make In-Shape a better place Fitness Advisor, in-Shape Health Clubs, Turlock, California (June-October 2017) Fitness Advisor, In-Shape Health Clubs, Woodland, California (October 2016-June 2017) Fitness Advisor, In-Shape Health Clubs, Tracy, California (August-October 2016)
● Train multiple clients regularly per day
● Created schedules with each client and continually managed and created schedules with each client on and off the clock.
Sales Representative, Vector, Tracy, California (June-August 2013)
● Brand Ambassador for Cutco
Team Member, KFC, Turlock, California (November 2012-February 2013) Team Member, KFC, Manteca, California (May-August 2011)
● Communicated effectively with customers and engaged in several personalized conversations
● Always keeping a positive attitude at work and always working hard