To work in a growth oriented organisation where my skills could be
effectively utilised and enhanced to contribute to the success of the organisation.
Believe in myself to handle any situation with positive way, ability to handle responsibilities, ability to handle crises effectively and strong interpersonal skills.
B.Tech (E.C.E) from Beant College of Engineering and Technology Gurdaspur Under An academic autonomous
and NAAC accredited Punjab Govt. Institute in (2017)
th) from St. Thomas Sen.sec.
School, Pathankot Under CBSE in (2013).
th) from Govt. Model High School,Jugial under
C.B.S.E in (2011).
T-4/121 R.S.D COLONY, SHAHPUR
Township Distt. Pathankot. Punjab, India
Father’s Name : Aman Sharma
Mother’s Name : Manju Sharma
Date of Birth : 02nd oct 1995
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages : English, Punjabi, Hindi
C++ Programming .,
Cisco Packet Tracer
Training :CCNA Networking and android
Duration : 6 months
Project Type: Students Feedback App. in android Studio
Institute Name :ThinkNEXT Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,Phase –11, Mohali.
Training : COMMUNICATION
Duration : 6 weeks
Institute name : BSNL,Gurdaspur
Project Type : ELECTRICITY THEFT DETECTION
1 month workshop training in college campus after the completion of 1st year.
NSS Campus At McLeod Ganj
Training and Projects (6 Months)
Training and Projects (6 Weeks)
Achievements and Extracurricular Activities
Reading Novels, Current Affairs
Playing Cricket and Football
I hereby, declare that the information furnished above is true and best of my knowledge. DATE: Vishesh Sharma
This is to certify that Mr./Ms. Vishesh Sharma son/daughter of Aman Sharma has passed B.Tech. degree with Second
Division in the discipline of Electronics & Communication Engineering in the prescribed examination held in April-2017 under University Registration No. 1303358 as a student of Beant College of Engineering & Technology, Gurdaspur. EDP S. No.:
Prepared by Checked by Controller of Examinations
Date of issue: 10/07/17
1. This document is issued through the login of the student and need to be printed on Exclusive Bond Paper with color printer.
2. This document can be verified online by scanning 2D bar-code (top right corner) using smart phone having internet connection.
SAHARA INDIA (R)
Ref. No. 03/9346/595330 Date : 16 /07/2018
MR. VISHESH SHARMA
S/O SHRI AMAN SHARMA
T-4/121 R.S.D COLONY
SHAHPUR KANDI TOWNSHIP
DISTT. PATHANKOT. PUNJAB
DEAR MR. VISHESH SHARMA,
In response to your application and subsequent interview we are pleased to offer you the position of "Business Development Executive (Sr. Executive)" in the pay scale of 10119-410-12169-470- 145**-***-***** at R.O. YUSUFPUR", (under the constitution Sahara India). Subject to your acceptance, your engagement shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:-
1. The commencement of your engagement shall be effective from the date on which you join. 2. You shall initially be posted at YUSUFPUR. However, you are liable for transfer to any other office/location in India or abroad as per the decision of the management of Sahara India. 3. You will be on probation for a period of Six Months from the date of your joining. It can be extended further for a maximum period of six months at the sole discretion of the management of Sahara India, if work and performance is not found upto the mark. Unless confirmed in writing you shall be deemed to be on probation even after the expiry of aforesaid initial period. 4. During your engagement at "YUSUFPUR", you shall be paid emoluments of Rs.23000/- per month (Details of salary break-up enclosed as Annexure – I). 5. In addition to National holidays/Festival holidays declared by the company, you shall be entitled to the following leaves in a Calendar Year:- During Probation:
i) Casual Leave - 01 per month
i) Casual Leave - 12 days
ii) Medical Leave - 15 days
iii) Earned Leave - 20 days
6. You are required to carry out all the tasks and responsibilities assigned to you with absolute commitment and devote your full time with the company to the effective completion/implementation of your assignments.
SAHARA INDIA (R)
-: 2 :-
7. During the tenure of your engagement at YUSUFPUR, you shall be bound to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all information, facts, figures, data, policies, strategies and business plans of the company which came to your knowledge directly or indirectly as a result of your assignment and association with the organization.
8. You will be entitled for the statutory benefits namely Provident Fund, Bonus, Gratuity as per the existing laws of the land.
9. Notwithstanding the above, your engagement may be discontinued at any time by giving –
(i) 07 days notice or salary in lieu of notice during probation (ii) 01 month notice or salary in lieu of notice after confirmation. However, if you wish to resign or relinquish the job, you have to serve likewise notice or deposit the salary in lieu of notice for the period, as notified under this clause –point (i) & (ii) respectively.
10. Visible failure or inability to fulfill assignments and responsibilities, or breach of rules, regulations and policies of the company, or the terms and conditions of this engagement on your part, shall render you liable for discontinuation of your engagement without notice and without salary in lieu of notice period.
If the aforesaid terms and conditions are acceptable to you, you are requested to report on 10/08/2018 at 11:00 a.m. at Corporate H.R., Sahara Shaher, Vipul Khand- 1, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226 010 for induction training alongwith the following documents for verification and updation of our personal records:-
i) All educational self attested Mark-sheets & certificates beginning with 10th Standard.
(10th certificate for verification of Name & Date of Birth). ii) Experience/Relieving certificate or service certificate from your last employer/Present employer.
iii) Please, also bring all above documents, in original, for verification purpose. iv) Enclosed pre-joining booklet to be filled in all respect. This letter does not constitute your formal engagement which shall only be effective after your acceptance of terms and conditions laid down herein and completion of your joining formalities. In accordance with the standard practice of the Company, we request you to treat the terms of this appointment as confidential.
Looking forward to a happy association with you !
for Sahara India
Encl.: Joining Documents
I confirm and accept the above terms and conditions
(Signature of Candidate)
SAHARA INDIA (R)
Name : MR. VISHESH SHARMA
Post : Business Development Executive (Sr. Executive) I SALARY (Per Month) Amount
1. Basic : Rs. 10119/-
2. House Rent Allowance* : Rs. 4048/-
3. Conveyance Allowance : Rs. 275/-
4. Uniform Maintenance Allowance : Rs. 300/-
5. City Compensatory Allowance* : Rs. 450/-
6. Special Allowance : Rs. 7808/-
TOTAL : Rs. 23000/-
II DEDUCTIONS (Per Month)
1. Provident Fund @ 12% of Basic : Rs. 1214/-
2. Staff Welfare Fund : Rs. 30/-
3. Apna Pariwar (In-house Magazine) : Rs. 10/-
4. Sahara Sankalp Welfare Fund# : Rs. 200/-
5. Security Fund(Annually) : Rs. 500/-
Subject to deductions under Income Tax Act 1961.
* The above rates shall vary, depending upon place of posting.
# However, deduction in the first month will be Rs. 600 /-( i.e.200 +400) Scanned with CamScanner