GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY LAW CENTER Washington, DC
Juris Doctor Expected May 2019
Honors: Scholarship from Georgetown Law, 2016-2019. Moot Court: John Jackson Moot Court, Member of Georgetown Law Team, Second Prize of North America Round. Practicum: International Economic Law Practicum, TradeLab (doing research of regulations in US, EU and Switzerland for BitMal, a start-up company doing platform of cryptocurrency exchange). FUDAN UNIVERSITY Shanghai, China
Bachelor of Law July 2016
Honors: Scholarship for Outstanding Students, for top 20% of class, 2013; Freshman Scholarship, for top 5% in College Entrance Examination.
Activities: Column writer and editor of Fudan Law School Journal. Study Abroad: Exchange studies at the International Study Centre of Queen’s University, East Sussex, U.K., Spring 2014. EXPERIENCE
D.C. SUPERIOR COURT Washington, D.C.
Legal Clerk Extern for Senior Judge Chambers Sept. 2018 – Nov. 2018
• Conducted legal research on criminal law for judges, including issues on interstate jurisdiction of defendants and a better presentation of plea bargain.
• Drafted bench memos, such as denial of defendant’s motion to vacate, set aside or correct sentence.
• Edited and proofread the judges’ orders and opinions, checked the citations according to Bluebook format. FANGDA PARTNERS Shanghai, China
Legal Intern May 2018 – Aug. 2018
• Conducted legal research on securities laws and regulations, civil procedure and labor law issues and proofread the English translation of regulations and laws.
• Drafted labor contracts, confidentiality agreements and answer questions for clients, such as the case precedents for the mandatory renewal of labor contracts with employees who have worked more than 5 years in the company.
• Translated legal documents regarding to dispute resolution, like judgments, contracts and evidence to be used in court. NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS BOARD Washington, D.C.
Legal Clerk Extern for Administrative Law Judges Jan. 2018 – Apr. 2018
• Conducted legal research on labor law issues from past NLRB decisions.
• Prepared memos and drafted opinions for administrative law judges.
• Checked citations of case opinions according to Bluebook. GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY LAW CENTER Washington, D.C.
Research Assistant for Williams Library and Professor Oldham Jun. 2017 – Nov. 2017
• Conducted case research for Professor Oldham’s The Oxford History of the Law of England, including perjury and incorporation of foreign law in the period of George III.
• Transcribed manuscripts of the period of Lord Eldon.
• Examined citations for academic articles.
EATON CORPORATION Shanghai, China
Legal Intern May 2014 – Sept. 2014
• Reviewed contracts of sales of utilities and non-disclosure agreements and conducted legal research related to international trade law.
• Translated documents, including contracts of sales, sales agreements and non-disclosure agreements. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Language Skills: Mandarin (native), English (fluent), French (entry-level).
• Interests: Professional concert pianist, member of Fudan University Badminton Team (2012-2015).