Head Clinical Pharmacy Technician - MegaAid Compounding Pharmacy
Brooklyn, NY 11226
Manager, and Pharmacy Technician with 15 years of pharmacy experience. Self-starter with extensive knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare procedures. Providing top-notch pharmacy services, and leadership.
Dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care and customer service possible. With excellent data entry
skills and telephone etiquette. Detail-oriented and focused on accuracy and efficiency. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Head Clinical Pharmacy Technician
MegaAid Compounding Pharmacy - Brooklyn, NY
September 2016 to March 2019
• Received written prescriptions or refill requests and verified the information was complete and accurate.
• Performed clerical tasks, such as filing, answering phones, and operating cash register, maintaining prescription records, or composing letters.
• Trained new pharmacy technicians, ensuring customer service standards were adequately met.
• Experienced with Micro Merchant/Prime RX software Head Pharmacy Technician
Pharmore Pharmacy - Brooklyn, NY
March 2012 to April 2016
Assisted pharmacist in receiving, preparing and packaging prescription orders for dispensing. Duties included understanding and interpreting orders, along with measuring, labeling and packaging prescriptions using Opus Rx software
• Provide customers with rapid assistance at window or by phone for insurance issues, filling new
• Communicated directly with doctors' offices via telephone, fax and email.
• Processed up to 250 prescriptions on high volume days with 100% accuracy. Manager / Pharmacy Technician
Konwaler Drugs - Brooklyn, NY
March 2004 to March 2012
Worked closely with pharmacist and perform administrative tasks using (Best RX system) medication input
software to safely and accurately dispense medication.
• Communicated with healthcare providers, insurance companies, and patients in person, by email, via fax
• Dispensed and delivered patient medication.
• Ordered, labeled and counted stock of medications, chemicals, and supplies, and entered inventory data
• Created staff scheduling and managed pay roll.
Manhattan Institute - Manhattan, NY
High school or equivalent in Business and Technology Honors Graduate Erasmus Hall Campus - Brooklyn, NY
September 1999 to June 2003
Retail Pharmacy (10+ years), inventory (10+ years), Billing (10+ years), Clinical compounding (3 years), Customer Service (10+ years), Cash Handling, Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Pharmacy, Time Management
March 2008 to Present
• Exceptional Patient Care, Interaction, and Customer Service
• Strong Decision-Making Ability
• Extensive Medical Terminology
• Expert Understanding of Medicare and Management
• Counting and Pouring Expertise
• Efficient and Accurate