Award-winning sales professional with 20+ years’ consistent success in relationship development, territory management, and sales leadership in a highly competitive market. Proactive and innovative. Outstanding communicator with proven ability to build trust, identify needs, and formulate client-centric solutions that deliver high-level satisfaction and impactful revenue growth. Core Competencies
Sales Leadership Customer Relations Vendor Management Territory Expansion Marketing Relationship Development Client Acquisition & Retention Sales Closing Prospecting Lead Generation Revenue Growth Sales Presentations Professional Experience
YEARBOOK SALES DISTRIBUTOR Walsworth Publishing Company Marceline, MO June 1986 to December 2018
• Led all sales for Mississippi territory and built client base from zero to 65+ clients and $1.4MM sales volume through extensive prospecting and lead generation combined with development and execution of high-touch marketing campaign that included direct mail, calling, in-person visits, and strong follow-up.
• Expanded annual sales by 10% across approximately 30 schools through collaboration with school leadership to build and execute customized sales and marketing campaigns to build increase awareness and overcome declining sales.
• Contributed to achievement of local and state recognition for excellence in design by conducting in-depth customer training on layout, design, and software including Adobe InDesign and proprietary industry software to transform client experience, increase product knowledge, and maximize use of available features.
• Delivered 95% client retention rate through outstanding customer service, swift resolution of questions and concerns, consistent follow-up, and formulation of customer-centric sales solutions to ensure high-level satisfaction. Technical Skills
Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel Adobe InDesign Salesforce Education
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION The University of Southern Mississippi Hattiesburg, MS ASSOCIATE OF ARTS Jones County Junior College Ellisville, MS
• Letter J Award for Honor Roll
Member of Million Dollar Club for 20+ years
Delivered Volume Award
Five-time recipient of the Growth Volume Award
Five-time recipient of the Growth Account Number Award