MONJUR ELLAHI RAFI
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering December 2018
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Edwardsville, IL, USA
Digital Control design, Optimal Control, Generator Control & Protection, IC Design.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. September 2012
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
PLC Programming Language – RSLogix Ladder logic programming.
Allen Bradly PLC, SIEMENS PLC.
• RSLinx, Communication networks- DF1, Modbus, Ethernet/IP.
• SIEMENS- ProfiBus, ProfiNet.
• VFD, AC/DC servo drive.
• AutoCAD software, AutoCAD electrical, Revit.
• HMI - Rockwell Factory Talk.
• C/C++, Labview programming, MATLAB/SIMULINK.
• DSC,CNC troubleshot.
• MS office, MS Visio, MS Project.
• PLC Programming From Scratch (PLC I) ( Allen Bradly RSLogix programming).
• Practical PLC Programming (PLC II) ( Allen Bradly RSLogix programming).
• Developed a ladder-logic program for Automatic Water level control.
• Developed a ladder-logic program for Automatic Traffic Signal Control.
• Simple HEATER control-Allen Bradley RSLogix PLC Programming.
Graduate Assistant Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Edwardsville, IL (Aug 2016- Current)
RA responsibilities: Analysis, design and testing of analog& digital circuits for Integrated circuits.
TA responsibilities: Lab assistance, assignments and exam paper evaluation, writing research papers.
Control Engineer WALTON Micro- Tech Crop Gazipur, Bangladesh (June 2014 –Aug. 2016)
Programmed automated machines system using PLC programming.
Developed electrical schematic drawings and wiring drawings by using AutoCAD.
Troubleshoot, debug and program PLCs to find machine faults/failures.
Maintained project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinated activities and assisted project manager.
Trainee Engineer PRAN-RFL Group Dhaka, Bangladesh (JAN 2013 – May 2014)
• Supervised engineering and technical staff, Writing reports and documentation.
• Scheduled and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
• Treasurer, Bangladesh Student Association (BSA), SIUe, IL,USA.
• Vice President, Dhaka Nibashi Society (Student Organization), Bangladesh.
AWARDS AND HONORS
Competitive Graduate Award (CGA) at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
Technical scholarship at Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology.
Strong ability to work in a team environment.
Planning and organizational skills.
Highly successful in working both independently and on a team.
Ability to adjust quickly and easily to change or new tasks; self-motivated and driven to achieve goals