FLAT NO-303, PRAFULLA KANON
Mobile no. –923*******
Objective: A challenging position as an Asst. Manager HSE requiring creative, resourceful, team player with the proven ability to motivate Staff including worker and stimulate a safe & healthy environment in the Organization.
Date of Birth: 16th DEC, 1985
Father’s Name: Sri.Mohanlal Barua
Home Town: Kolkata
Passport No: N1530019 (23/7/2015 - 22/7/2025) SKYPE ID- Dipayan Barua
Experience – 7.5years experience in Production & Plant safety (India) . 1. Joined As an Asst. Manager in JSW plant (Jindal Steel Plant) Dolvi, Maharashtra.
Area comes under
Process Plant & Project site -- Consultant “DuPont” Plant— Blast Furnace
Steel Melting Shop
Central Logistic Yard
Project site --
Contractor — TATA Project & Bridge & Roof(HSM 2)
L&t Construction MMH (BF2) & (Coke oven 2)
Gammon India. (SMS2)
Itd Cementation India Ltd.(HSM & BF2)
Consistent implementation and maintenance of EH&S work processes.
Best practices and most effective technologies,
Coordinate with Process Team to analyze performance data for trends and identify opportunities for improvement across the Hub Area.
A member of audit team during internal & 3rd party audit.
Providing the assistance to maintain and develop the strategies, policies and legal requirement of “ENVIRONMENT”.
2. worked as a Safety officer in “Operation & Maintenance” at “INDIA POWER” 1000MW Thermal Power plant, Named as a “Meenakshi Power”. (Nellore) (Mar 2018) 3. Worked as a Safety Engineer in Indian oil, BGR (LSTK-3 PACKAGE), for “Fabtech Project and Engineer Ltd”. (New Bongaigaon Refinery, Assam)
• Construction of truck loading gantry & Control roam.
• 3000 Mt three LPG Mounded Bullet Installation
• Project in Pipe rack.
• Constructing of cooling tower.
Designer: Toyo Engineering
PMC: thyseen krupp Industrial solution.
4. Safety Engineer in “Mondal Construction co.Ltd”, Hooghly ( July,2016 -May2017) Project – Civil Construction In At indianoilpetronuts Haldia. Cooling tower project
CCR Building piling job
5. As an Quality & Safety Engineer in “Sri Guru Radharaman Ram Engineering Pvt.Ltd”
Howrah. “(May, 2013-Dec, 2015) Part time base.
Main Client – Eastern Railway
Design, Manufacturing & Marketing, Installation & service Mechanical & Electrical Fabrication, Like over Head Equipment, electrical &electronics equipment like twine beam, OHE sensor, D.C to D.C converter, Earthen choke, Transformer.
6. As a Project & Industrial Coordinator, Trainer in “Camellia Group of industries” kolkata(Aug,2010-Aug 2015)
Subject & Project Experience-Circuit Theory, Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Communication System, Wireless Communication, Embedded System, Electrical & electronics safety, engineering safety.
• Voltage regulator ac & dc.
• Mobile Jammer
• Auto adjustable light intensity.
• Home appliance on off using mobile.
KEY RESULT AREA
• Quality checking and servicing of the manufacturing product.
• Stock maintenance of Component & Product.
• Worked as a trainer or faculty.
• Job safety planner.
• Keeping all record & maintaining required job related permit.
• Client handling with their technical requirement
• Maintaining all safety checklist matrix and Tool Box Talk record.
• Inspect the site to ensure it is a hazard frees Environment.
• Promotes safe practices at the job site.
• Conduct job hazard analysis.
• Supervising the safety of employee and the machinery
• Safety awareness and Sop implementation.
• Construction of Mountain Bullet and Truck loading Gantry.
• Preparing JSA&HIRA.
• Conducting of Tool box talk meeting &Safety Induction training.
• Training Facilities staff in safe working practice when working at height Or working mechanical/electrical equipment.
• A thorough understanding of the statutory requirement for fire, Environmental Health and Safety at work in relation to hospital activities particularly those in facilities.
• Firefighting technique in Petroleum industry and Refineries,
• Emergency Plan prepared and Mock drill.
Safety visit - LPG bottling plant IOCL (BUDGE BUDGE)(Nov 2014)
• Fire safety management plan
• Fire extinguisher & Pumping system,
• Selection of extinguisher & standard operating procedure
• Sop of unloading & Riffling of LPG.
Project – Safety inspection in TATA STEEL. (Jumshedpur) (May, 2016)
• Inspection in LD1 plant Safety inspection.
• 2014-15 & 2015-16 two year accident, incident report Analysis,
• Use of TATA STEEL Portal ENSAFE .Review & implementing Action. EHS Trainee - “Emami Housing city Ltd” by “L&T Construction, kolkata (Jan 2017)
Safety Inspection of Crane & lifting tackle With check list
Induction Training & Tool-Box Talk meeting provide
Welding training provided with new safety equipment and their Sop.
Pre work inspection in confined space and work permit.
Checking safety for work at height.
...Academic Qualification ...
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
Session: I was persuing 2014-2016, 2nd
Institute: Association of Engineers (India), Kolkata (Calcutta), West Bengal (STATE COUNCIL) Course: ADIS Equivalent to ASP (ASSOCIATE SAFETY PROFESSIONAL) Stream: Safety
Institute: RLI KOLKATA
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
(DIRECTORATE GENERAL FACTORY ADVICE SERVICE & LABOUR INSTITUTES) DGFASLI, RLI KOLKATA
Name of the
ADIS REGIONAL LABOUR
Certification – NEBOSH IGC, IOSH, HAZWOPERM & ROSPA (Green World Group) Kolkata,2017.
ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHSMS) CQI IRCA. (BureauVeritas), Mumbai 2018(Result Awaited)
Stream: Electronics and Communication Engineering. Specialization: VLSI Technology
College: Institute OF Engineering & Management (Salt Lake, sec 5) Name of
Name of the
M-Tech Institute of
WBUT 2010 1ST 7.85
Project–Convolution coding using dsp kit.
Stream: Electronics and Communication Engineering. College: Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College. University: West Bengal University of Technology.
Name of the
WBUT 2008 1ST
Language Proficiency: English, Hindi, Bengali, Assamese Computer skill: MS word, Excel, power point, net surfing, software & hardware Installation& Maintenance
Qualities: Optimistic, Enthusiastic, Confident, Self-motivated, Hardworking, Adaptable, Discipline. Co-curricular Activity: Playing cricket, playing Guitar, Swimming, Martial Arts (Karate black belt) & Listening to music. Core committee member of Engineer’s club kolkata of Alumni association & Distress Fund.