Cusseta, AL *****
Robot Technician /Team leader Heavy equipment operator
• Performed duties like assembling of robots and setting up of automated injection molding machines
• Strong interest in the Robotic, Auto Body Repair and/or Cabinet Making industries where my skills,
education and talents will benefit a stable company offering a competitive wage and substantial
• High school or equivalent in Advanced diploma, Beulah High School - Beulah, AL
• College courses – Business Management, Alabama State University - Montgomery, AL
• College courses - Auto body repair, Southern Union State Community College - Opelika, AL
• Certified front loader/ forklift/man lift operator
Norbord, Lanett, AL
09/2017 to Present
Front End Loader Operator/ Heat energy tech
• Unload bark from tractor trailers with a front end loader and feed it into reclaims. Also work in
heat and energy making kilns to produce heat to dry flakes by adjusting boiler water levels
Wooshin USA, Cusseta, AL
09/2010 to 09/2017
Robot Technician/ Team leader
• Change dies or molds. Familiar with automated mold injection processes.
• Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, electronics, mechanics,
sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
• Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components.
• Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
• Install, some programs, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
• Wore PPE in accordance with safety protocols.
Masterbrand cabinets, Auburn, AL
02/2005 to 09/2010
• Establish the specifications of articles to be constructed or repaired or plan the methods or operations
for shaping or assembling parts, based on blueprints, drawings, diagrams, or oral or written
• Verify dimensions or check the quality or fit of pieces to ensure adherence to specifications.
Southeast customs, Opelika, AL
04/2002 to 02/2005
Automotive Body Repair
• Follow supervisors' instructions as to which parts to restore or replace. Prime and paint repaired
surfaces, using paint spray guns and motorized sanders.
• Wear respiratory mask, and glasses according to safety rules and regulations.