iOS Developer, Cell# 971-***-**** @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development in payment domains.
• Hands on experience in iOS, SVN, JIRA and Code Collaborator, GitHub/Bitbucket, Swift and Objective-C, and XCode 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.1.
• Hands on experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Experienced with Apple Approval Distribution Process, AdHoc Enterprise distribution & Production distribu- tion.
• Strong experience with full SDLC projects in Waterfall and Agile / Scrum methodologies.
• Experience working in formal development environment (Version control system, code review, strict cod- ing standard, documentation, unit test)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as a team member and with minimal supervision to deliver a quality software product on time.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
• Working with Neo Sypher Systems Pvt. Ltd since May 2016 as an iOS developer. Projects Experiences
Client: Ondot Systems (Customer driven Payment Card Controls startup) July 2017 – Till Date Roles and Responsibilities
• Primary responsible for delivering iOS apps for major USA banks using Ondot’s card control product.
• Works closely with product team, UI/UX, product development – Core and customer engineering, QA, De- vOps, as well as with all levels of management at Ondot.
• Day to day activities includes business requirement gathering, validating the data received from cus- tomers, participate in kick off project meetings, coding and unit testing, manage Apple mandates such as XCode 10 etc.
• Worked on Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Submit the app into test-flight or AppStore.
o AnQ - https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/anq/id291215557?mt=8 o MGCE - MGCE app is an application that is designed to assist the MG Constructors & Engineers Inc. department team.
o DivorceNM - Divorce NM is white label app. Main key feature of this app is alimony calculator where user can calculate the alimony amount and able to print the detailed report in PDF format. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/divorcenm/id1191824156?mt=8 Education Summary
• Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering at Subharti Institute of Technology & Engineering.