Ph. No: 973*******
To excel in the field of civil engineering by creating sustainable buildings through innovative and economical solutions.
Qualification Institution Board Percentage
BMS College of
8.62 CGPA 2019
XII Christ Academy,
ISC 85.6% 2015
X Baldwin’s Boys’
ICSE 78% 2013
• Software Known: StaadPro, AutoCAD, Autoplotter, Photoshop, Microsoft office.
• Personal Attributes: Leadership skills, Vocabulary, Persuasive speaking and Effective management.
Compressed Stabilized Earthen blocks using Rice husk and TerraZyme Description: The project focused on stabilizing soil using agricultural by product Rice Husk and conventional stabilizers (cement and lime) to obtain low cost, light weight and durable sun dried bricks. In order to take benefits of organic stabilisation to reduce the load on conventional stabilizers by using a bio enzyme called TerraZyme. Duration: August 2018-June 2019
High Strength Fibre Reinforced Geo-Polymer Concrete (preliminary tests) Description: The Project focused on understanding the fracture mechanics involved in geo- polymer concrete and their effect with dosages of steel fibres and stabilisation without oven curing using different dosages of fly ash and GGBS. Duration: August 2018-January 2019
B.E. Civil Engineering.
Extensive Survey Project- Melkote
Description: A survey was conducted in Melkote for the construction of an earthen dam, highway road expansion, water supply project and township project. Modern equipment such as total stations and auto level were used. Post processing after survey and design of structures mentioned were also conducted.
Duration: 2 weeks, complete in January 2018
• Successfully completed an industrial training at Made in Earth, Bangalore as a site engineer for a duration of 6 weeks in the month of June-July 2018. Observations in general composite masonry and RCC structures in residential buildings along with lime plasters, rammed earth plastering, clay plasters and studies on stabilisation using geo- polymers were performed. Management and sustainable practices followed were noted.
• Successfully completed an industrial training at Consolidated Constructions Consortium Limited, Bangalore the period of the internship was 6 weeks in the month of June-July 2017 and was exposed to Heat ventilating air conditioning system (HVAC) along with construction practices happening on multi storey complex in BMS College of Engineering.
Extra- curricular activities:
• Treasurer of the Rotaract club of BMSCE 2017-2018
• Co-organiser for BMSCE 3k run.
• Master of ceremony for Nirmaan -2016, 2017
• Attended a workshop on bridge design and construction.
• Head, Sponsorship Nirmaan ICESS 2018
• Sponsorship organising committee team lead- Utsav 2018
• Member of Utsav Publicity team-2018
Name: Mukund Narayanan
Father’s Name: Narayanan K S
Date of Birth: 1st
Languages: English, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi.
Interest: Social Service, swimming, writing, speaking, etc. Current address: Villa No. 360, Concorde Napa valley, Tharalu village, Gandhi Nagar Kaggalipura,
Kanakapura road, Bangalore-560082