Ayman Mohammed Haleem
PMP, LEED Green Associate
I want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while I experience advancement opportunities. Therefore, it is my honor to apply in your respectable establishment. EXPERIENCES
1. CCC “Consolidated Contractors International Company” – Doha – Qatar (October 2011 – January 2019) Projects:
Msheireb Downtown Project “Phase 4” (MDP4) - Doha, $ 630 million (April 2017– January 2019)
Water Mega Reservoir “Package A” (WMR/A) - Umm Birka, $ 240 million (October 2016– April 2017)
Lusail Commercial Boulevard Project (LCB) - Doha, $ 250 million (May 2016 – April 2017) Title: Head of Architecture
- Oversee elements of the design and construction processes, developing, organizing and reviewing building plans, resolving problems and implementing changes & working closely with other professionals such as construction managers.
- Provide leadership to the team, coach, set vision, goals & co-ordinate activities or tasks.
- Assist for any technical advice related to procurement and prepare documents/ narratives for claims and variations.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance. Sidra Medical & Research Center - SIDRA Hospital Project - Doha, $ 7.5 billion (March 2014– May 2016) Title: Senior Design Project Coordinator - Senior Architect
- Support client representative (ASTAD) in all technical issues related to the FF&E.
- Responsible for coordination of FF&E with Medical equipment and developing drawings to communicate & coordinate both equipment layout in each room.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients’ program requirements and standards for completion in terms of FF&E and Medical equipment.
Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies - QFIS Project - Doha, $ 220 million (October 2011 – March 2014) Title: Senior Design Project Coordinator - Senior Architect
- Provide support to managers in a manner consistent with the department goals and objectives.
- Make decisions and solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions.
- Visit site regularly, implementing changes in methods and meeting with all involved project team.
- Communicate by verbal / written means with the client’s representative, project manager, other consultants and contractors to ensure contract and design requirements are being met.
- Provide input and technical guidance to CAD Drafters, Designers and Site Engineers. 2. ALAMAR Consulting Group – Cairo – Egypt (August 2010 – July 2011) Projects:
Mercedes Showroom - 6 October, 80 Million Egyptian pounds (June 2011 – July 2011)
Horizon Mall - New Cairo, 8 Million Egyptian pounds (August 2010 – July 2011) Title: Residential Engineer
- Act as a deputy project Manager in assisting Project manager in all technical disciplines assigned to the project team
& representing him in all meetings.
- Oversee each stage of executing & finishing work and manage all required inspections and approval through managing a team of engineers from all disciplines & ensure that all works are in compliance with the client’s objectives.
3. CCC “Consolidated Contractors International Company” – Doha – Qatar (March 2007– April 2010) Projects:
Ras Laffan Port Expansion Project "RLPEP"- Ras Laffan, $ 1.79 billion (October 2009 – April 2010) Title: Design Project Coordinator – Site Finishing Engineer
- Compares project drawings and specifications with site conditions.
- Supervise and follow up with finishing works on site and provide technical advice of design to project team and subcontractors.
- Coordinate with all other disciplines & reviews and/or inspects work for quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Supervises subordinate personnel, determining daily priorities & workload, delegating assignments, monitoring and evaluating performance, completion of annual performance appraisals of staff. Curriculum vitae
Ayman Mohammed Haleem
PMP, LEED Green Associate
Carnegie Mellon University "CMU Project" – Doha, $ 150 million Title: Head of Engineering (September 2008 – October 2009)
"For Second phase of CMU project – North Western University"
- Gain clear understanding of client's requirements & remain informed with issues affecting other related disciplines.
- Give site backup on technical / design issues where required & provide input and technical guidance to Engineers. Title: Senior Architect (March 2007 - September 2008)
- Assist Head of Engineer in coordinating among all disciplines.
- Preparing Architectural shop drawings after coordinating with other disciplines, subcontractors and Suppliers and after verifying compliance with the technical specification and contract requirements.
- Visit site regularly, monitoring construction / implementation for conformity with approved design, including detailed scheduling, coordination and administration of construction changes. 4. CCC “Consolidated Contractors International Company” – Cairo – Egypt (Nov. 2003– March 2007) Title: Senior BIM Engineer - Architect
- Coordinate calculations and measurements with other different disciplines for the surveyed quantities to ensure compatibility and competence.
- Carry out materials Takeoff & generate data to the BOQ, QS system, WBS and the project schedule to serve the project in different aspects.
- Provide the engineering and bidding documents preparation team with the itemized B.O.Q for pricing and costing. Projects Experienced:
■ AUC (American University in New Cairo) ■ Saudi Embassy in Cairo ■ Erwda Building (Abu Dhabi, A.U.E)
■ Jordan Police Academy (Amman, Jordan ■ Capital Towers in Dubai ■ American School (New Cairo, Egypt)
■ Sheraton Heliopolis extension (Cairo, Egypt) ■ Dubai mall (Dubai, A.U.E) ■ Capital Plaza (Abu Dhabi, A.U.E)
■ Cairo Airport Extension (Terminal 3) ■ CMU (Qatar) ■ Qatar National Library (Qatar)
■ Central Bank of Kuwait (Kuwait) ■ Khalifa Stadium (Qatar) 5. Modern Egyptian Group of Architecture & Planning – Cairo – Egypt (January 2002 – November 2003) SKILLS
● LEED Green Associate ● PMP Certified,
● Experienced in structural and architectural work shop drawings ● AutoCAD 2d, Adobe Photoshop
● Highly Experienced in Microstation Triforma ● Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) EDUCATION
● University: B.Sc. degree in Architecture. Graduated 2001 Helwan University, Faculty of Fine Arts (EGYPT – CAIRO) Graduation project: Sport Arena Degree: Good
● High school: Graduated from Misr Language School. Graduated 1996 PERSONAL INFORMATION
● Birth date: 30/7/1979 – Kuwait ● Military service: Done
● Marital status: Married and have two girls ● Nationality: Egyptian
● Languages: English (fluent) ● Driving License: Valid Egyptian and Qatari License
● Arabic (Mother tongue)
● Basketball trainer in SFQ Sports Academy- Qatar.
● Basketball player in Heliopolis Sporting Club 1st team 2010-2011
● Professional Basketball player in Wakra Sporting Club 1st team 2008-2009
● Basketball player in Gezira Sporting Club 1st team 1997-2007
● Championship of the Egyptian League 2001-2002, 2003-2004, 2004-2005, 2005-2006 (Gezira Sporting Club)
● African championship for clubs 1998-1999 (1st rank)
● National Team of Youth 1997 (2nd rank in the Arab competition – Kuwait 97
● Egyptian Champion Youth Basketball for the years 1991, 1992, 1993 (Gezira Sporting Club)