Personal Resume of Rifas Page *
To pursue the career as an AutoCAD Draughtsman, this is challenging, responsible and affords the opportunity of utilizing and further enhancing my job knowledge, experience, leadership, communication, computer skills, and technology in the drafting designing field and construction industry. PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL PROFILE:
• Overall 9 years’ experience in drafting designs field.
• Advanced knowledge of design and drafting techniques, engineering drawings, CAD, graphics & computer model work.
• Drafting Standards – Thorough understanding and efficiency with company drafting standards.
• Willing to learn and to pass on knowledge to junior members of the team.
• Proficient in current release of AutoCAD, MEP and MS Office.
• Very good Knowledge of Revit MEP & BIM Modelling
• Excellent written and verbal command of English.
• A good team player with ability to lead by example and motivate them to achieve desired objective
• Can be moulded to fit into any position
• AutoCAD (2D & 3D)
• AutoCAD MEP
• Revit MEP
• Revit Architecture
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN QATAR:
• I have been working multi task projects in Inelt Company insofar ( from November 2014 – until now) the following projects were covered
Pearl Qatar tower 10B & 2B- MEP services installation to building (November 2014 – September 2016
Lusail CP10B1 & CP7B4 - Lights installation services for landscaping (September 2016 – June 2017)
Doha Metro Project –“Tunnel Ventilation System” (TVS) (June 2017 – till now) Organization: - INELT Trading & Contracting L.L.C
Designation: - MEP Draftsman
Working Duration: - June 2017 – till now
Project: - Doha Metro Project “Tunnel Ventilation System” (TVS) Responsibilities: -
• Prepare single line diagram for Power and Signal
• Prepare tree tray schematic diagram for Power and Signal
• Generating delivery routes for entire station
• Generating temporary site office plan for entire station
• Coordinating with project engineers and site engineers
• Maintained strong professional relations with all team members. RIFAS PEER MOHAMED
MEP & CIVIL AUTOCAD DRAFTSMAN
Current Location: Doha
Personal Resume of Rifas Page 2
• Material takeoff using BIM 3D Modeling
• Preparation of Cable Schedule
• Preparation of Cable Tray section with cable arrangements. Designation: - MEP Draftsman (Major part in Electrical lights installation systems) Working Duration: - September 2016 – June 2017
Project: - Lights installation services for landscaping in Lusail CP10B1 & CP7B4 Responsibilities: -
• Interpret and drafting shop drawings of electrical lights system.
• Prepare shop drawing for landscaping lights layout
• Prepare light installation details.
• Prepare manhole details with sections.
• Prepare drawings coordinates for lights, conduits, upvc pipes and manhole.
• Prepare BOQ for different type of lights, cables, conduits and pipes.
• Prepare schematic diagram for electrical lights system
• Design load schedule.
• Prepare as-Built drawing, Co-coordinating with site installation.
• Reviewed and corrected electrical designs as required.
• Comments compliance, revisions and consultants follow up. Designation: - Mechanical Draughtsman Coordinator and Senior AutoCAD Mechanical Draftsman Working Duration: - November 2014 – September 2016 Project: - MEP services installation to building in pearl Qatar tower 10B & 2B Responsibilities: -
• Interpret and drafting shop drawings of plumbing and drainage system.
• Understanding and drafting shop drawings of HVAC systems.
• Preparing combined MEP Services drawings/Coordinated services drawings.
• Preparing schematic diagram for HVAC, Chilled water, Plumbing, drainage services
• Preparation of chilled plant room plan and sections
• Prepare as-built MEP drawings. Co-coordinating with site installation
• Advised receptionist and other staff about mechanical project schedule
• Comments compliance, revisions and consultants follow up
• Prepare ACMV (Air conditioning mechanical ventilation) and SMV (Smoke ventilation) drawings for QCDD approvals.
• Supported team growth by developing drafting and design procedures.
• Coordinate with testing and commissions.
• Maintained strong professional relations with all team members. Organization: - Butec /Johnson control
Designation: - AutoCAD HVAC Draftsman
Working Duration: - December 2010 – October 2011
Project: - New Doha international airport project – CP 75 Responsibilities: -
• Understanding and Drafting of HVAC Drawings.
• Prepare HVAC shop drawing (SAD, RAD, TEAD, KEAS, SEAD)
• Preparing combined MEP Services Drawings/Coordinated services Drawings.
• Preparing schematic diagram (Fresh air riser diagram, Stair pressurization riser diagram, Kitchen & Toilet exhaust riser diagram, Ext
• Prepare as-built HVAC drawings.
Personal Resume of Rifas Page 3
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN SAUDI ARABIA:
Organization: - Mohamed Al Ojaimy Transformer Company Designation: - AutoCAD Mechanical Draftsman
Working Duration: - November 2011 – November 2014
Project: - Transformer manufacturing
• Understanding of Transformer Mechanical and Electrical Terms.
• Prepared transformer tank design and the Material sheet.
• Prepared general transformer design and Material sheet.
• Prepared core clamp design for transformer and Material sheet.
• Prepare DXF file arrangement for the Plasma Machine (Len take Expert-Job (CAM)
• Preparing the Tender and Enquiry designing drawings.
• Dealing with work order for transformer.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN SRILANKA:
Organization: - CEC engineering contractors (pvt) ltd – sri lanka Designation: - AutoCAD Civil Draftsman
Working Duration: - September 2009 – October 2010
Project: - Road construction project in Anuradhapura Galkulama (A13 Road) Organization: - Sukra construction company
Designation: - AutoCAD Civil Draftsman
Working Duration: - August 2008 – July 2009
Project: - Construction of luxury houses in Kandy
Completed the Diploma in AutoCAD 2D and 3D Modelling (Including MEP) at British college of applied Studies in Colombo.
Complete the Diploma in AutoCAD MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) at THE ACADDEMY in Kattankudy-01, following titled were covered.
Complete the Diploma in Building Studies at British college of applied Studies in Colombo.
Completed the Certificate in Revit MEP at CEBS (College of engineering and business studies) in Qatar.
Completed the Diploma in Information Technology at British college of applied Studies in Colombo.
Completed the Diploma in Web Page Designing at British college of applied Studies in Colombo. Personal Resume of Rifas Page 4
Successfully completed G.C.E Advanced level Examination in 2009
Successfully completed G.C.E OrdineryExamination in 2005 PERSONAL DETAILS:
Name in full : Rifas
Permanent Address : 847, Dr. Kuthoos Road, Sainthamaruthu-17, Ampara
Date of Birth : 22nd of October, 1989
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Sri Lankan
NIC No : 892960623v
Passport No. : N2837619
Qatar ID No : 289********
E-mail : email@example.com
I do hereby certify that above particulars furnished by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and Request you to kindly consider my application and give me an opportunity to serve your esteemed Organization. I assure you that I will work up to your standards.
Thanking you Sir,
Rifas Peer Mohamed