HANZEL R. ISOGA MMUP REG.*****
Registered Architect PRC no. 0035701
Contact no.: +974-****-**-** mobile
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arch-hanz-isoga-uap-sfpe-mmup-8a312333/ Visa Status: Working visa with NOC
Total Years of experience: 16 (12 years GCC + 4 years Asia) Job Field: Interior Fit-Out, Architectural Engineer, Project Architect, Interior/Architectural Design Work Experience (Summary)
With diversified experience in Architectural and Construction inclusive of Project Management, Site Supervision, Concept and Interior Designing and Furniture and fixture supply/production. I was involved in interior construction such as turnkey fit-out solution and FF&E consulting. I am presently involved in a senior position as an Architect, responsible for Architectural designs, methodology, finishes and bidding for various projects (Mixed-use, Commercial, Mall, Apartments and Hotel. With knowledge when it comes to construction standards such as QSC 2014, NFPA 101-15 (Life safety code) and NFPA 13 (Fire sprinklers).
Bachelor’s Degree : NATIONAL UNIVERSITY - Bachelor of Science in Architecture 1996-2001
Post Graduate : LEED Green Associate Course ID: GIGA0420 Cert. no. QR2504 Green International, Aug 14 - 23, 2017
Post Graduate : Hazardous Energies and Advance Electrical safety World Safety Organization, March 11, 2010
Technical workshop : Essentials of Project Management VELOSI-QCCD, March 29, 2013
Training workshop : Advanced Negotiation Skills
VELOSI-QCCD, June 22, 2013
-Ability to multi-task work in a fast-paced environment.
-Meticulous and positive work attitude.
-Good communication and interpersonal skills.
-Understand very well technical constraints.
-Site investigation reports
-Material application knowledge
-Planning and Interior Designing
PROFESSIONAL COMPUTER SKILLS
-3Ds Max Design
-Sketch Up 2017
DIWAN AL EMARA CONSULTING
14th Floor Aamal Tower, West bay Doha Qatar
SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEER
November 25, 2017 – Present
• Analyze building plans and blueprints to ensure they are accurate and feasible as per local standards.
• Direct and supervise building contractors to ensure compliance with set standards and specifications.
• Collaborate with architects, engineers, and project managers to design and implement an efficient system of operation.
• Ensure building operations follow government laws and building codes.
• Oversee the installation of architectural, structural and fire protection systems to ensure a safe and efficient setup.
• Perform site inspections, reviews of submittals and issue NCR and EFOR for all non- compliance workmanship on-site.
• Evaluate the efficiency of fire alarms, fire-fighting and other safety add-ons to ensure they are operational
• Perform materials testing to verify the quality of procured materials or components
• Ensure adherence to health and safety rules and regulations during work operations
• Helps create better and efficient buildings and building systems of our projects which are assigned to us specifically.
Military Academy (Section A) – 35 hectares airbase academy (29 structures both facilities and infrastructure).
Military Air Base (Section B) - 34 hectares Plane/helicopter hangars EZDAN HOLDING GROUP
T Floor, Ezdan Tower 4, PO Box 30503, West bay Doha Qatar PROJECT ARCHITECT / SENIOR FIT-OUT COORDINATOR
Feb 1, 2015 – October 30, 2017
• Handle’s a team of Fit-out Coordinators/Draftsman, administrators, and tenant coordinators to make sure all drawings, LOD’s, contract documents, and permits are kept on every file folders for records and references.
• Create tasks of architectural design, construction materials, methods statements and the production of construction documents. Other responsibilities range from maintaining quality control are checking and making revisions of shop drawings.
• Implement health and safety guidelines related to interior fit-out project.
• Helps identify design issues and cost-saving opportunities throughout the processes. Ensure to secure approval of commercial floor, ceiling and wall finish topping management and end-users (malls, real estate and hotels) prior for execution of works on site.
• Offer my consulting services to our clients/tenants from installation, site management, on-site preparation and coordination of shop displays, back walls, counters, and logo signage.
• Implemented a regular coordination with contractors and consultants for all trades.
• Provide inputs of the proper methodology to fit out construction particularly for the materials to be used in the mall without compromising the tenant's design vs. Mall's safety
• Initiates technical solutions that arise on site, make sure non-combustible materials will not be allowed in the shop's construction.
• Successfully handed-over shops to tenants as per on or before agreed timeframe for them to begin mobilization
• Monitoring of site progress and follow up tenants and contractors if there are delays in fit-out works.
• Established a closed coordination with Facilities and operation team to facilitate smooth transition and execution of fit-out works.
Ezdan Tower Four (53 stories) Dafna West Bay – Ground to 4th floor are amenities and commercial areas while 5th to 50th floors are Hotel/Apartment rooms.
The Curve Hotel (30 stories) Diplomatic area West Bay – Four star hotel
Ezdan Palace Hotel – 5 star hotel with 195 suites with 1,900 sqm
Wakra Mall – Total built-up area is 57,061.31 sqm. Total leasing area 36,949.53 sqm.
CORNERSTEEL SOLUTIONS WLL
14th Floor, Office 1414 Al Fardan Office Tower, West bay Doha Qatar PROJECT MANAGER
Jan 31, 2013 – Jan 31, 2015
• Lead the company in dealings with the client to acquire the design criteria and project requirements.
• Responsible for proper implementation and application of required drawing standards in the preparation of final design drawings and documents.
• Evaluate suppliers and sub-contractors for all projects.
• Coordinate with project team members in the process of preparing the required final architectural design drawings and ensure that all information with regards to the project requirements is consistently met in all completed drawings.
• Review all major deliverables (i.e. shop drawings, tech specs, design and planning) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interest to the team in an effective and accurate approach, ensuring that client issues are dealt with an efficient manner.
• Lead the design of all shop drawings for construction projects and review final specifications, approved ordered materials and provide overall guidance on objective and concepts.
• Successfully presents architectural design to clients to ensure their satisfaction with their projects and note down revision as necessary.
• Mentor our junior design team and serve as a good example for creating a harmonious relationship between stakeholders and staff.
• Successfully handed over different trades of fit-out projects from Commercial, Hospitality and Mixed- Use
Worley Parsons – Al Wosail tower (17 stories) West bay Doha Qatar Fit out, Furniture refurbish
Kebab & Kurries restaurant – 01 Mall Abu Hamoor Qatar Fit out
Aptech Qatar – Duhail area Fit-out and Furniture supply
Regus – Jaidah square bldg. Al Matar St. Doha Qatar Fit-out
Regus – Al Shomoukh towers C-ring rd. Doha Qatar Fit-out
The Gate mall – West bay Doha Qatar Fit-out
AGSA Asia Ltd.
1916-1918 Chevalier Comm. Ctr., Wang Hoi Rd. Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong FIT-OUT ARCHITECT / PROJECT MANAGER
July 21, 2011 – Jan 25, 2013
• Supervised correct execution of wall claddings, partitions, ceilings, flooring terminations, strictly following as per issued design drawing.
• Make site meetings with workers, clients (if necessary) and mall management for execution of fit-out works or even turn-over of the project.
• Provide accurate site markings as per layout is given. Produce shop drawings also for client’s approval base on-site survey on or before agreed schedule.
• Manage successfully Fit-out works/ projects right from conception to handing over to our clients.
• Prepare a realistic schedule of work and progress report.
• Visit the workshop factory located in Dongguan China for quality inspection and time frame as well of the items.
Girard Perregaux (DFS) – Tsim Sha Tsui Hysan Plaza Kowloon Hong Kong
Saint Honore – Tsim Sha Tsui ISA Dept. Hankow Bldg.
Ronda Office – 11 Yip Hing St. South Park Bldg. Aberdeen Hong Kong
Al Jaber group – Qatar (Doha, Al-Khor)
Markooz Al Shamlan (Crono Fashions Landmark, Villagio, Centerpoint Doha Qatar)
Al Zain Jewelry – Doha Qatar
CORNERSTEEL SYSTEMS CORP.
18TH Floor, World Center Bldg. 330 Sen. Gil Puyat
Ave. Makati City Philippines
TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR FIT-OUT
August 13, 2009 – July 20, 2011
• Conduct site inspection and measurement at project site for accurate preparation of floor plans and furniture details and report potential problems to concern units.
• Perform / Concepts design, space planning, project management of offices which incorporate custom- made furniture, Fit-out and other products of the company.
• Spearhead preparation of floor plans, technical specifications, furniture details and shop drawings of projects for its transmittal to support service division.
• Coordinates with production, installation, project management, and procurement and support services in all stages of the project until completion.
• Leads coordination meeting and pre-bid conferences as required for by the project.
• Does design development and design documentation for existing and new projects.
• Identifies, reports to Division Manager any non-conformance or problems relating to the technical drawings and specifications.
• Initiates or recommends solutions to any non-conformance encountered in the technical division pertaining to the job-related issues.
• Successfully handles a group of 5 Interior Designers which are responsible for producing Space plan, Interior Concept, Furniture Concept, Shop Drawings, and 3d perspectives for presentation. PROJECTS HANDLED:
Eaton Tower Makati (Philippines) – Project manager. Turnkey Fit-out
Pasig City Gen. Hospital – Project manager, 4 stories public hospital. Turnkey fit-out including
Stream 4 TUNISIA (North Africa) Done– Project Manager Project size: 3,002 sq.m. (4 stories plus a basement)
Wipro (Japan) proposal stage- Space Planner
NYASULU (South Africa) – Space planner, Interior Designer
Cognizant – Space Planner
Stream Dublin (Done)– Space Planner, Interior Designer Project size: 3,130 sqm
Stream China – Space Planner, Interior Designer
Project size: 2,709 sqm (2 floors)
Showroom. 21 blk.635 Almahmeer, Sitra Bahrain
DESIGN MANAGER (INTERIORFIT-OUT)
August 23, 2005- July 22, 2009
• Deals with clients, contractors, architects and engineers for final layout and concepts of projects.
• Review engineering / architectural drawings and give comments/suggestions before installation.
• Coordinates materials to be used in the said project from the sub-contractors up to the technical staff.
• Proposed and create ideas and concepts of the project starting from the layout as per clients and Sub- contractor’s needs.
• Execute and distribute designs and workloads to our team and to the estimators for designing and quotation purposes.
• Conducts site visits and coordination with the clients and sub-contractors.
• Deals with exhibition, events & promotions, interior architecture, signage, museum/permanent exhibits
• Site verification to prepare working drawings and site markings for fit-out.
• Preparation of colour scheme and interior finishes for client presentation. PROJECTS HANDLED:
Seef mall extension, SEEF district (Gulf House Engineering)
Financial harbour bldg.
Bahrain airport (lobby)
Durat al Bahrain (landscape and villas)
Istithmar World Center (Dubai, U.A.E.) – 39 stories Turnkey fit-out
Sharjah Ladies Club (Sharjah, U.A.E.)
Sn. Rafael St. Brgy. Plainview Mandaluyong City Philippines CAD DESIGNER/ SUPPORT TEAM REPRESENTATIVE
September 09, 2002-June 15, 2005
• Prepare Architectural for residential and commercial construction projects based on required building specifications and calculations.
• Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed.
• Analyze site conditions and building space to create a proper design that is incorporated in the given approved design concept by the client.
• Work with architect to ensure that construction projects are in accordance with the design specification.
• Over-all in charge of installation, fabrication and construction on site.
• Submit progress reports, project schedule and manpower scheduling.
• Handles projects that include installation, renovation and repair works.
• Supervises workers in construction projects, estimating materials that will be used in certain field works.
• Personnel staff in F.B.M. (FACILITIES and BUILDING MAINTENANCE) PROJECTS HANDLED:
California West Hills Clubhouse (Carmona Cavite) –
Pro-friends Center Office (Brgy. Addition Hills, tinio st. Mandaluyong City) –
Strata 2000 3rd floor (Ortigas, Pasig City) – fabrication of Catch basin for chiller air-con.
C.D.D. (Dela Paz, Pasig city) – fabrication of drainage canal on damper dept.
3 units’ rest house (Puerto Azul, Ternate Cavite) fabrication of damage ceilings, plumbing fixtures, replacement of busted lights and air cons. Monitor and supervise in-house technician and contracted finishing
Birthday: August 26, 1978 Nationality: Filipino
Civil Status: Married Religion: Christian
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge & belief. Hanzel R. Isoga