SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
COORDINATOR OFFICE MANAGER BRANCH MANAGER
Perform tasks demonstrating leadership initiative. Thrive in a fast paced environment training and mentoring staff to empower them to work at their maximum capacity to benefit a company. Versatile, highly organized and a talent for enabling management executives to spend more time on their own work. Sensitive to confidentiality of employee records and personal data. Relate well to diverse cultures treating everyone equally and with integrity. Apply clarity in communications, business writing and offer exceptional customer service. Known as an outgoing vibrant personality who readily adapts to new challenges. Easily approachable and courteous. CORE STRENGTHS & CAPABILITIES
● Customer Care
● Solution Finding
● Account Management
● Calendar Management
● Project Management
● Team Building
● Training & Development
● Purchasing Supplies
● Vendor, Supplier
● Expense Allocation
● Introducing Speakers
● Meeting Room Booking
● Event Planning
● Venue Research
● Trade Show Participation
BRANCH MANAGER 1998 – PRESENT
Office Administration Account Processing Client Services Business Development Demonstrated proficiency in handling a variety of tasks on time and at the same time improving branch efficiency. Offered exceptional customer service, client relations management and kept up to date on changes to systems and processes. More about innovations and improvements, special assignments, event/ conference planning and coordination. Accelerated career each year professionally and personally.
● Applied comprehensive knowledge in investments, stocks, bonds, mutual funds and GIC’s
● Prospected by time blocking in the calendar and preparing call lists or face to face contact lists for the Financial Advisor. Leveraged skills to support the building of a referral process with key centres (lawyers and accountants) by providing them with information.
● Prepared the Financial Advisor for appointments, listened for information about lifestyle changes, i.e. Milestones in the client’s family.
● Recognized times when it would be appropriate to introduce new investment opportunity.
● Involved in setting the branch team vision annual trimester strategies, planning process to enable the branch to achieve their goals. Outlined the scheduling and agenda preparation for regular Branch Team meetings. Participated in webinars and training programs.
● Ensured SOPs as a Branch team were created, implemented and updated. Oversaw the administration of the branch, i.e. scanning and paying bills and thrived in this capacity as an authority figure.
● Reflected professionalism, worked extremely well under pressure, meeting deadlines, completing assignments/projects ahead of schedule. Remained calm with patience when handling complex problems. ANGELA LAGUERRE Mobile: 289-***-**** email@example.com Page 2 Edward Jones continued
● Regional Leader for the company’s monthly meetings and for the one-day annual meetings each year. Coordinated all aspects for each meeting and arranged catering services. Encouraged participation and involvement. Resolved any differences, addressed concerns or requests. Ensured everything flowed consistently without delay. Represented the company with pride and stood behind its brand.
● Overhauled the Contact Management System to decipher how often reports were sent out. Identified clients using Contact Plans and Five-Star Relationship Measure to proactively schedule appointments, reviewed data and information to arrive at Branch Office Administration opportunities.
● Regularly streamlined processes and make decisions with a view to cost savings. Adept at scheduling, coordinating and facilitating aspects of meetings, event planning, conference calls and do so with energy and enthusiasm.
● Overcame challenges to build consensus, drive the team forward through sharing ideas and providing feedback, using effective verbal and written communications proactively. EDUCATION
In-house Continuing Education courses at Edward Jones: Compliance, Privacy and Confidentiality, Anti Money Laundering.
- Applied new learning immediately to the workplace. Additional education/seminars/studies completed:
-Elder abuse, and other similar courses.
-Studied at McMaster University for one year.
-Cathedral Girls High School, graduated grade 13
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITY – COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
At the workplace participated on fundraising and other campaigns, i.e. Colorectal awareness.