Kiran Noor Khan
Foster City, CA 94404
· Collected/Sorted/Analyzed respective data for social media/logistics/PowerPoint content.
· Initiated and interfaced with B2C & B2B vendor inquires related to subject criteria in niche markets per social platform/forum
· Built an audience of more than 24 thousand followers for the Unipart Heavy Duty brand.
· Developed and coordinated paid social ads via Facebook and LinkedIn, working with a budget in niche markets
· Strong knowledge working with Social Platforms Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Linked in, Manta, Instagram, Snapchat, and Yelp.
· Strong knowledge in HootSuite, Facebook Scheduling Tools, iContact, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Sprout Social, with some Sprinklr.
· Recommended, created and implemented Detroit Radiator’s first email blasts in iContact.
· Experienced graphic designer with a specialty in creating and executing PowerPoint presentations.
· Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
· Applied video and editing recommendations to internal and franchise located teams
Huawei Enterprise through Vertisystems Inc. Cupertino, CA —
Social Media Specialist
April 2018 – January 2019
· Contractor through Vertisystsms Inc.
· Collaborate social strategies with Global Social Media Managers for ICT
Solutions on the world stage.
· Drive LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter collateral to national and international
audiences while maintaining brand guidelines
· Created the artwork for the #ICTNewHorizons and #ICTInsights social campaigns
Air BNB through Pyramid Consulting, San Francisco, CA —
August 2017 – September 2017
· Short-Term project to build AirBnb’s “Select” brand. A high quality of lodging for better experiences
· Analyzed hundreds of listings all over the world, which met “Select” criteria.
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services, Burlingame, CA — Social Media Manager and Online Reputation Management Specialist
April 2016 – April 2017
· Analyzed and anticipated the current social trends and appealed to communities for the COIT brand
and online reputation management
· Directed all social outlets and communities for the 42+ Divisional and Franchise locations
throughout the US & Canada
· Collaborated with third party marketing teams to build, mitigate, manage the social calendar each
· PPC – Facebook ads, including extensive training for partners looking to build their audience.
· Content creation, content management, Artwork and social ads/memes, and presentations to influence
and encourage guest engagement with company and company brand.
· Utilized social media management platforms, such as HootSuite, PowerEditor, Sprinklr.
· Conducted training and tutorial sessions with franchise partners in best social media practices.
· Contributed my knowledge/background in graphic design to aid in paid ad/media collateral during the 4
months pending installment of a new Sr. Graphic Designer.
Environment: Specific Software/Platforms used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked in, Instagram, Pinterest, Yelp for Business, Customer Lobby, Google Docs, Google Drive, Excel, Powerpoint,
Multiple Private Contractors, Foster City, CA —
Freelance Social Media Consultant
February 2014 – December 2015
· Developed the online media presence of a start up branch of an established corporation in the UK: Unipart Heavy Duty, Serck Services, The Core Companies, CORE Builders in San Jose, CA, and Quail Creek Resort and Conference Center in Decatur, AL
· Collaborated with clients to set up social pages, strategies, social calendar/scheduling.
· PPC – Facebook ads, Linked in ads
· Content creation, content management, Artwork and social ads/memes to influence and encourage guest engagement with company and company brand.
Environment: Specific Software/Platforms used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked in, Pinterest, Snap Chat, Instagram, Sprout, Business for Facebook.
Private Contractor (Alan Brown), Foster City, CA — Freelance Graphic Designer
· Developed logos and business cards for his multiple private businesses
AppleOne Temp Agency, San Mateo/Burlingame, CA — Temp Associate
November 2013 - December 2015
· Multiple locations Avid Translation, American Heart Association, Canon Business Solutions, State Bar of California, AEE.
· · Organizing and setting up Olympics material.
· Proctor for the State Bar of California and The Association of Energy Engineers
· Reception/Administrative/Clerical duties
Detroit Radiator Corporation, Decatur, AL — Graphic Designer/Social Media Specialist
February 2012 - July 2013
· Reviewed all facets of concept, layout, and proofs for creativity and accuracy with the marketing team.
· Gathered quotes from Third-Party vendors, materials, artwork, and printing. Followed through logistics of the design concept, materials, vendors, and competition.
· Designed wide range of marketing materials- (Banners, Flyers, Signs, Tradeshow Displays, Company Swag, Apparel, email blasts, etc.)
· Produced, with Voice-over, administrative tutorials utilizing Powerpoint/web/admin features. Using Premier Pro and Scate Ignite.
· Community building and engagement to stir conversation and answer customer questions
Environment: Specific Software used: PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Scate Ignite Software, Word, Excel, Youtube, iContact, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked in, Manta.
Private Contractor (Laurie Loyd), Decatur, AL — Freelance Graphic Artist
October 2008 - December 2008
Care Research & Development Laboratory, Tuscaloosa, AL — Graphic Designer
October 2005 - February 2006
· Provided webpage designs that were used in the development of research web pages
· Designed presentation templates
· Designed web pages for automotive and criminal justice research.
· Constant Contact
· Premier Pro
· Adobe Audition
· Color Matching
· Data Analytics
· Digital Photography
· Facebook Ads
· Google Adwords
· Acrobat Pro
American Association of Retired Asians, Darien IL, Freelance Graphic Designer/Artist, October ’09- Present
· Volunteer Design Work for a startup non-profit organization
· Created the flyer and cover for AARA’s annual magazine in ’09 to present.
· Recreated sizable Official logo
· Additional Design graphic work for an advertisement meant to be in the magazine for Beauty Trendz Salon in Woodridge, IL
Environment: Specific Software used, programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL — Bachelor’s of Art (Graphic Design)
BA with a focus in Graphic Design,
Minor in Computer Science
Walt Disney Company, Orlando, FL — Merchandise
May 2006 –January 2007
· Delivered guest service in high volume area
· Received recognition by the head of Merchandise at the Magic Kingdom (who is now the VP of Epcot) for excellent guest service
· Maintained visual displays while servicing 1250 transactions a day for 500 guests in one store
· Provided product knowledge to guests about the merchandise, events, and attractions in the Walt Disney World Parks