KIMBERLY KAYE BURCH
**** *. ******** *****, ******, CA 92868
Seeking a challenging, career position with potential for growth, providing an opportunity to use my experience and training in Business Administration.
January 1992 - Graduated from California State University, Fullerton with a B.A. Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing and Sales Management.
• Self-motivated. Possess strong communication, • Professional, courteous Customer and Technical support organizational, goal and detail-oriented skills. service.
• Effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously • Demonstrate the ability to acquire and apply knowledge independently as well as in team situations. rapidly and efficiently.
• Proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, QuickBooks, MAS 200, Business Works (Certified), ACT, etc. Ability to learn new programs quickly and thoroughly with minimum supervision and with great degree of accuracy. EXPERIENCE:
10/11 – 8/18 ISI Detention dba: Argyle Precision (formerly PDI) – Office Supervisor/Purchasing/Project Manager – Orange, CA
• Argyle Manufactured Detention Furniture and Shuttle Bus parts. My duties included the following: Experienced in MAS 200 Software used to issue purchase orders, entered all new orders/jobs and followed through to invoicing/billing and accounts receivables and payables. Handled all communications, pricing, purchase orders and arranged all freight imports from our China manufacture. In house Project Manager duties included but not limited to the following: handled all projects from start to finish including invoicing, and scheduling all LTL Freight in insure product is delivered on time. 8/03 – 12/10 Omron STI Machine Services, Inc. – Service Coordinator - Anaheim, CA
• Managed and maintained all aspects of the service department from scheduling, dispatching, payroll, issuing purchase orders, A/R, invoicing to forecasting budgets. Maintained all logs/records such as OSHA, Haz. Mat., fuel and vehicle maintenance.
• Responsible for increasing revenue from $70,000 to over $200,000/month. 8/02 – 7/03 American Contractors Indemnity Company – License & Permit Underwriter - Fountain Valley, CA
• Underwriting License & Permit Bonds, working with renewals, issuing premium adjustment notices, riders, cancellation & reinstatement notices, duplicate bonds, continuation certificates, running credit reports, etc. 7/01 - 5/02 Resource Directory - Office Manager - Orange, CA
• Supervise/coordinate operations and staff for all phases of annually published service directories.
• Handled all aspects of A/P, A/R, bank deposits, maintained mailing list, and proof reading. 10/97 – 6/01 Tamarack US Corp. - Sales & Marketing Executive - Orange, CA
• Responsible for developing/maintaining wholesale and distribution of digital imaging products and computer peripherals for U.S. accounts. Negotiate purchases and sales at optimum pricing and terms.
• Process all incoming sales orders using MAS 90 Accounting Software.
• Traveled, managed and generated sales at Trade Shows (COMDEX). Design, layout, and publish brochures and manuals.
• Handled high volume of phone calls, e-mail queries/sales and customer/vendor interactions. 11/96 - 9/97 Silverado Marketing Services/Silverado Foods, Inc. – Admin. Asst. /Human Resource Coordinator - Santa Ana, CA
• Responsibilities include production scheduling/Inventory tracking, A/P, travel arrangements, etc.
• Process ADP payroll for approx. 100 employees; maintained personnel files, workers compensation/benefits and insurance. 10/95 - 10/96 American Affordable Insurance Agency - Office Manager - Tustin, CA
• Oversee day to day operations, process new client applications, underwriting, customer service and sales support. Communicated with home offices, insurance carriers, examiners and agents. 1/89 - 9/95 United Parcel Service - Account Executive - Garden Grove, CA
• Maintained, analyze problems/needs and provide solution for existing accounts. Prepare leads and proposals for new account development. Partake in company studies to determine customer incentives, marketing trends and sales lead development.
References: Available upon requests.