Long Beach, CA 562-***-**** email@example.com
I am a senior CSULB student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering and seeking a full time position related to the engineering field.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Emphasis in Power.
California State University, Long Beach (May 2019), GPA: 3.16
Analog Electronic Circuits
Energy Conversion Principles
Power System Analysis
Digital Signal Processing
Probability, Statistics, and Stochastic Modeling
Electronic Control of Motors
Protection of Power Systems
Design of Power System Components
Skills & Abilities:
Native proficiency in Arabic.
Full professional proficiency in English.
MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)
Electric Mini Bike
• Designed and Manufactured a fully functioning electric mini bike.
Variable Power Supply
• Assembled and designed a variable power supply with an output power higher than
• Built a DC to DC Buck-Boost Converter with high efficiency.
Intern, Mediterranean Oil Shipping & Transport Co., Beirut, Lebanon (Dec 2017 – Jan 2018)
Assisted a team through research on a project to open the first electric car charging point in Lebanon.
Math Teacher Assistant, El Camino College, Torrance, CA (2014 – 2016)
• Taught math subjects to a class of 36 college students.
• Created math study materials for students to be prepared for their exams.
• Tutored in the college’s math study center subjects ranging from basic arithmetic to differential equations and linear algebra.