Nitha +1-650-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
• About 3+ Years of industry experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual and Automation) with solid understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
• Experience in developing Automation Scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Grid.
• Experience in understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements, tracking changes and maintaining of Test Requirements.
• Well acquainted with all phases of SDLC and STLC.
• Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Proficient in devising all the artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Test Summary Report
• Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Core JAVA and TestNG
• Worked in CI environment to do manual and automation testing
• Designed and developed Automation frameworks using Data Driven, Keywords Driven and Hybrid framework.
• Well versed with version control system GIT, SVN and Continuous Integration system Jenkins.
• Good knowledge on various frameworks like JUNIT and TestNG.
• Solid SQL skills, can write complex SQL queries for backend testing.
• Good Knowledge on Cross browser testing.
• Proficient in Defect Management - defect identification, defect logging, and defect tracking using the defect tracking tools JIRA.
• Tested the Application in different Web Browsers and on Multiple Platforms- UNIX, Linux and Windows.
• Experience in coordinating with the developers and technical resources for performing effective testing.
• Self-motivated, energetic and highly ethical in all work-related assignments thus able to contribute to the corporate goals and objects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical approach towards problem solving and delivering solutions.
Masters in Computer Application April 2010
Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, TN, INDIA
Bachelors in Commerce April 2003
University of Calicut -Calicut, Kerala, India
Selenium 2.0 Web Driver, Selenium Grid2, TestNG, Junit, Eclipse IDE Web Technologies HTML, CSS, XML
Defect Tracking Tools JIRA 7.x
Build Tools Ant, Maven
Version Control GIT SVN
C, C++, Java
SQL 2008, SQL 2012, SQL 2015
Continuous Integration Tools Jenkins
Browsers Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari Databases Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL
Operating Systems Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac, UNIX and Linux PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Nitha +1-650-***-**** email@example.com
Client: Chuwa America, Milpitas, CA [ Feb 2018 – Jan 2019] Role: Jr. Quality Assurance Analyst
Project: Job search portal
• Working in the agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
• Actively participated in scrum meetings, reviews and developed test scenarios in agile environment.
• Participated in software requirements and implementation design reviews and attending Scrum Kickoff meetings, Product Backlog in Agile software development.
• Analyzed Business requirements, Functional Designs and UX designs to develop Functional QA test plans and test cases
• Develop automation test plan and performed Automation Functional Testing using Selenium Web Driver / TestNG/Java
• Performed functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework and documented final results in a database.
• Authored and maintained Automation Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework.
• Performed and schedule automated tests using Selenium WebDriver using TestNG framework.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating Selenium based test suites.
• Extensively debugged Selenium Java based scripts for accuracy and identified possible causes of malfunction.
• Customized the Test Case and Test Plans in Jira according to the requirements of the project
• Performed back-end testing on Oracle and SQL Server databases by writing SQL queries to make sure the contents displayed on the UI correct as per requirements specifications.
Environment: Selenium 2.0 WebDriver, TestNG, Java, Agile Methodology, JIRA 7.1, SQL, Unix, Oracle 11i, SVN, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse Client: Value Labs Technologies
Role:QA Analyst, Hyderabad. Project:
Online Banking Application
[ Dec 2011 – Oct 2013]
• Analyzed business requirements, Functional Specifications and Use Cases, prepared Test Strategy and Test plan.
• Interacted with Functional and Technical Leads/Developers for understanding the requirements.
• Created all Test Plans, Test Cases and Manual Scripts to create greater coverage for all initiatives assigned.
• Reviewed test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project with Agile SCRUM methodology.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing in the final phase of software development process to check the functionality of the software.
• Documented and tracked test scripts, test results and reported test defects using HP Quality Center
• Involved in triage management - Track all the defects raised, conduct defect meetings to update the status of all the defects on periodical basis, publish a consolidated list on weekly basis.
• Worked with the team lead to coordinate the test case turnover process proceeding each cycle and selectively executed the test cases to verify that they are kept current.
• Involved in QA team meetings and gave updates to the QA lead/Project Manager on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for conducting Integration, End-to-End testing to make sure business work flow is sufficiently replicated.
• Investigated software bugs and reported to the developers using Selenium 2.0 Web Driver & JIRA.
• Interacting with developers to resolve the technical issues.
• Assisted the Newly Joined test team members to understand the application.
• Moderated Daily Defect Review meetings with Development Team to review the defects raised by QA team. Environment: Selenium 2.0 Web Driver, Java, TestNG, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat Server.