GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Atlanta, GA
● Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, GPA: 3.2 August 2014 - Present GEORGIA TECH LORRAINE STUDY ABROAD Metz, France
● Completed 12 credits of core engineering classes & traveled to 11 countries, GPA: 3.5 Summer 2017 EXPERIENCE
MCKENNEY’S INC. Atlanta, GA
Building Services Department Lead Co-Op August 2016 - August 2018
● Successfully managed projects of up to $350,000 from the pre-bid stage to project closeout.
● Led weekly department labor meetings to resolve scheduling conflicts for upcoming months.
● Negotiated job costs with subcontractors to generate competitive estimates for bids.
● Coordinated onsite walk-throughs to maximize safety and identify potential difficulties.
● Developed and implemented innovative web forms to streamline data processing.
● Engineered post-job as-built drawings to demonstrate the completed work to the customer. GEORGIA TECH CAMPUS SERVICES Atlanta, GA
Auxiliary Operations Administrator May 2016 – July 2016
● Managed and resolved up to 30 customer concerns per day regarding campus services issues.
● Partnered with Dining Services to renovate food court menu to attract more customers.
● Identified distribution issues and introduced new resources to improve the quality of campus life. GEORGIA TECH CAMPUS RECREATION COMPLEX Atlanta, GA Head Lifeguard August 2015 - May 2016
● Instructed 25 staff members in weekly physical and medical training.
● Closely monitored up to 40 swimmers at a time to ensure their safety.
● Inspected medical equipment and pool chemical levels daily to verify quality. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Leadership: NYC LEARN Technical Theater Internship Program, M&M Women in Engineering Program, RHA Activities Chair, Georgia Tech Invention Studio Prototyping Instructor Skills: Bluebeam Revu, Salesforce CRM, Smartsheet, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Suite, Matlab, Autodesk Inventor, LabVIEW, CES EduPack Languages: English – Fluent, Italian - Beginner
Activities: Society of Women Engineers, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Georgia Tech Student Foundation Sophomore Advisor, Georgia Tech Women’s Club Soccer Volunteer: Atlanta MOVE, Atlanta Humane Society Volunteer, Rockaway Beach Annual Cleanup Interests: Snowboarding, Skydiving, Surfing, Welding, Carpentry, Rock-climbing