Victoria Amaya Compton
**** ****** ***** ********* ** 38671 (662) 812 - 8990 email@example.com
- Excellent personal motivation with a proven ability to build and work collaboratively in a strong team concept environment and independently.
- Out-going individual who possess a high level of initiative to get things done efficiently and logically. A solid
“go-getter” looking to take on the next challenge.
- Focused, versatile, dependable, multi-task oriented, flexible, positive, emotionally stable, able to adapt effectively to challenging and emergency situation.
- Well-developed skills in prioritizing, organization, decision-making, and time management.
- Strong interpersonal skills resulting in exceptional rapport with people. New Breed Logistics Inc 4895 Citation Drive Memphis, TN 38118 662-***-**** May 2014 – Present
Provide excellent customer service and accurate data entry.
Entered Signed Petitions into Database Data Entry
Utilized a RF scanner to input package information into a computer database.
Verify Verizon products picked along with collateral.
Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
Help with inventory when working weekends
Brentwood Originals 9759 Church Road W. Walls, MS 38680 662-***-**** February 2012 – July 2013
Packer & Laborer
Filled, packed, picked, pulled and sorted all orders
Able to stand for long period of time.
Worked 5 to 6 days a week
Counting, matching, and color coordination
Work was variable and worked flexible hours
Including reading order forms and following written instruction Landmark of DeSoto 3068 Nail Rd, Horn Lake, MS 38637 662-***-**** March 2009 – February 2012
Following cleaning schedule (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) as outlined by Environmental Service Director.
Cleans designated areas, furnishings, and fixtures according to established housekeeping procedures.
Clean floors, dry mop, sweeps, waxes, buffs, and disinfects where it is necessary
Performs emergency housekeeping where accidents occur BMH - Memphis 6019 Walnut Grove Road, Memphis, TN 38120 662-***-**** September 2002 – September 2007
Materials Management – Central Suppy – Equipment Management Tech II
- Maintain doing the job safely as the highest priority in completing al tasks
- Disinfecting patient equipment
- Maintained clean, organized and safe area for central sterilization of equipment
- Maintained equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
- Proper labeling of broken machines
Hughes High School, Hughes Arkansas 72348 GED 2005 References
Furnished Upon Request