Highlights of Qualifications
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt by YDelay.
• Experience working as a third party Quality Control Inspector showcasing strengths in applying company policies in accordance to Industry Best Practices.
• Proficient in engineering drawing design and reading blueprints as per ASME Y14.5-2009 standard.
• Proficient in using metrological instruments including CMM.
• Understands advanced Quality Assurance Improvement Techniques such as DOE, APQP and FMEA.
• Skilled in GD&T, SPC, TQM, Lean Production System and Minitab.
• Knowledge of basic continuous improvement techniques such as Kaizen, 5S, PDCA & error proofing. Education
Quality Engineering and Management Diploma Jan 2018 - Aug 2019 Lambton College in Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• Learned key factors, various tools and different methods to enhance product or process efficiency.
• GD&T, SPC, Lean, Kaizen, 5S, Problem Solving, Process Flow Chart and Total Quality Management.
• Developed knowledge of Advanced Statistics, Reliability, Six Sigma Process Improvements Techniques, APQP, PDCA and Auditing.
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Aug 2014 - May 2017 Parul Institute of Technology, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
• Learned theories including Engineering Drawings, Kinematics & Dynamics of Machines, Thermal, Heat
& Mass Transfer and Fluid Dynamics.
• Understood various manufacturing concepts including Metrology, CAD, CAM and CIM. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Aug 2011 - May 2014 Swami Sachchidanand Polytechnic College, Visnagar, Gujarat, India.
• Learned advanced design concepts including Engineering Graphics, tools i.e. Auto Cad, Pro E, Solidworks, Ansys and Creo 2.0.
Implementation of Lean in A&W restaurant March 2018
• As a team leader, implemented 5S, 5Why Analysis and Value Stream Mapping. Page 2 of 2
• Used Ishikawa diagram, made changes in layout of storage to enhance the performance and increase overall profit of the store.
Design & Development of Highly Efficient Bicycle May 2017
• Awarded as a best project in the college.
• Created an inexpensive bicycle that can achieve gear ratio as 1:7 through developing automatic revert paddles mechanism where one paddle movement converts into seven circular rotation of tires.
Design & Development of Whehilo Electricity Generator May 2015
• Manufactured electricity generator.
• Generates electricity from free available air near to railways in hill areas.
• Use of air drag generated through high-speed trains, converts into mechanical and hence electrical energy with compared to low investment and maintenance cost. Design & Development of Cylindrical Solar Oven Dec 2013
• With the use of scraps/very low investment, designed and manufactured solar oven to maintain a chamber temperature of 90-120 C.
Physical Security Officer & Front Desk March 2018 - Present Facebook Toronto Office, Toronto, Canada.
• Ensures site is secured by patrolling, monitoring CCTV and through C cure software.
• Provides customer support and manages front desk. Quality Control Inspector Jan 2019 - Present
Magna Pullmatic Manufacturing, Markham, Canada (On Call)
• Checks different dimensions of the parts to fulfill the requirements of customers.
• Checks the parts dimensions for various defects to mitigate the quality standard.
• Provides documentation of the records for all parts being checked or reworked.
• Abides by worker’s health and safety policy to reduce chances of accidents. Cashier Jan 2017 - March 2018
Daisy Mart Convenience Store, Scarborough, Canada.
• Managing inventory of the store, maintains shift record and trains new employees. Certificates
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Ydelay, Toronto, Canada. August2018 Worker Health & Safety Awareness, Scarborough, Canada. July 2018 First Aid + AED, Scarborough, Canada. Jan 2018
Ansys, Vadodara, Gujarat, India April 2016
Semester Topper, Visnagar, Gujarat, India March 2014