James O. Hill
Phone: Cell: 313-***-**** E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Objective
Operations Analyst: I would like to team up with a company that can use my many skill –set from mainframe to batch processing. Where I can use my 15 years of professional experience in information technology to maintain general office support, and troubleshooting, to provide world class service. Hardware
● IBM 3090 3990 IBM ES9000 Tandem CLX
● IBM 3390 DASD IBM 3800
● Dell Servers IBM 3494 Robotic
● MVS/ESA VM MVS/XA
● CICS VTAM SDSF/ISPF
● JES2 /JES3 JCL NETVIEW
● CA1 IMS TMS
● CA7/CA11 TSO/SPF OMEGAMON
● INFORMAN DB2 ORACLE
● OPC/ESA Linux Endeavor
● Windows 2000 NT TCP/IP DSN
HPE – Hewlett Packard Enterprise October 2014 - June 2016 Batch Remediation Specialist
● Performed daily processing of batch jobs.
● Maintain all clients SLA agreements
● Monitored multiple systems platforms using a variety of tools.
● Operating and maintaining various computer equipment.
● Act as a resource person on assigned projects and provide analysis on specific issues.
● Fixed JCL code for production batch jobs and brought up to standards.
● Actively work to promote and recognize performance and make improvements as necessary
● Updated operations documentation.
● Analyzed and respond to computer/user problems.
Sears Holding December 2008 June 2013
Contract: Compuware Corp. Ford Motor Company
● Perform routine tasks to maintain computer equipment and their peripherals.
● Use available tools and utilities to provide timely support of customer and support staff issues or requests.
● Performed tape management functions.
● Performed helpdesk duties for clients and end-users.
● Monitored system for any hardware or software irregularities.
● Performed and monitor server back-ups, restores and media rotation using a variety of utilities.
● Monitoring, repair, and restarts of scheduled batch, as well as creating scheduling of emergency batch run.
● Perform weekly scheduled system maintenance.
Contract: Compuware Corp. Ford Motor Company June 2003 January 2007 Computer Operator
● Monitored systems environment using a variety of tools.
● Perform first level triage and troubleshooting of hardware and application issues.
● Provided support of the production-scheduling environment, including starting, stopping and modifying schedules.
● Responsible for application build upgrades and patches between test and production environment.
● Implementation of change requests.
● Identify program errors and notify programmer. Perform corrections as instructed.
● Handle daily tasks and on call responsibilities to ensure 24 hour system availability. Education
ARESS Networking Academy April 2003
Hardware/Software Mastery -A+, CCNA Certification
Wayne State University
● Attended classes toward a business Administration Degree. Skills
● Complete knowledge of various PC skills.
● Expertise in the usage of MS Office tools namely Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Access.
● Have experience and expertise in installation of software and operating systems.
● Have expertise in using search engine tools and Internet. 3