Spring Hope, NC ***82
• MS Office
• Customer Service
• Patient Care
• Problem Resolution Specialist
• CPR Certified
Rehab tech. Maxim Healthcare
2/2017 to current
• Assisting children with special needs to be more independent
• Making sure that they can help them have the best quality of life Louisburg NC
08/2013 - 04/2015 Fast Med
Rocky Mount, NC
• Processed paperwork for new clients efficiently and in accordance with protocols.
• Obtained pertinent information from new clients by asking them to complete surveys or interviews courteously and professionally.
• Answered and screened inquiry calls and emails from prospective clients.
• Ensured that all admission forms were properly signed and filed.
• Communicated with other team members constructively in order to reduce conflict and enhance the resolution of issues.
• Respected patient dignity and confidentiality.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and the ability to calm patients who may be distraught.
• Showed the ability to calm frustrated clients quickly and made decisions based upon anticipated outcomes.
• Possessed the ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads. Administrator/Teacher
05/2003 - 08/2013 Lewis Academy Zebulon, NC
• Coordinated office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Supervised administrative staff and divided responsibilities to ensure performance
• Taught Spanish to students
• Managed phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Supported budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Created and updated records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Tracked stocks of office supplies and placed orders when necessary
• Submitted timely reports and prepared presentations/proposals
• Assisted colleagues whenever necessary
• Tutored students in various subjects as needed
10/2001 - 05/2003 Cox
• Received emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
• Addressed problems and requests by transmitting information and providing solutions
• Received and dispatched orders for products and deliveries Education History
02/2017 Argosy University
Receiving Bachelors Degree in Child and Adolescent behavioral counseling 06/1989
Medical Assistant Center For Employment Training 06/1996