Age:21 I Gender: Male I Blood Group: B- I Native: Dharmapuri 1 Page
OBJECTIVE To start work with leading company and to use my technical skills to the best of my ability combined with perseverance, so as to contribute to organization’s growth and improving my status as well as to attain my professional goals.
KUMARAGURU COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, COIMBATORE
B.E. Automobile Engineering (2015-19)
8.12 CGPA (up to seventh semester)
JAYAM VIDHYALAYA HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL,
Strength of materials,
Materials and metallurgy,
Machine component design.
CATIA – Modeling, Assembly, Surface Modeling, Ergonomics SOLIDWORKS – Modeling, Assembly, Drafting.
ANSYS – Structural Analysis, ICEM
MICROSOFT word, excel, power point
PROJECTS 1. Design and Development of vibration monitoring kit for sprung mass of two wheelers
2. Design and Development of Electric go-kart vehicle with adjustable Caster, Camber and Toe angles in c-clamp and uses Regenerative braking system.
3. Design and Development of Bullock drawn manure spreader (at internship)
4. Design calculation of radiator for dynamometer cooling system. 2 Page
STRENGTH Adaptive Team spirit
Quick learner Determinant
INTERNSHIP Undergone an internship at KC.IRI under Product Development division. CO-CURRICULAR
1. Team captain of formula -9 model Go-kart Vehicle. 2. Design sub-system Head.
3. Won overall runner up in Bharath Formula Karting Championship event-2018
4. Won overall runner up in Kings Karting Championship event- 2019
5. Participate FKDC, IKC, GKDC, IGC Events.
6. Motorsport lead in our Department association
1. 3 Days Workshop on Internal Combustion Engine, IIT, Chennai. 2. 2 Days Workshop on Futuristic Automobile Technology, conducted by ARAI at Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore. 3. A day hands on workshop on 2W Dynamometer, 4W tyre alignment, Study on Bosch diagnosis kit at Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore.
1. Presented a paper titled “MEASUREMENT OF VIBRATION IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE TWO WHEELER”. In a Make
City Smarter Contest of IEEE students chapter “ISTEM” conducted at Kumaraguru college of Technology.
LANGUAGES READ WRITE SPEAK
I hereby declare that all the above information’s are true to the best of my knowledge. B. SETHUBALAN