JEHAD SAMEER TOTAH
JEDDAH, KSA • +966********* • email@example.com
I am expecting a challenging and dynamic career in Electrical engineering, where I can apply my knowledge and positive energy and develop more skills. I am also looking forward to work in a company with an effective environment that is conductive for personal success, intellectual growth and career advancement and to achieve a position that would offer job satisfaction.
• Nationality: Palestinian with Egyptian Document
• Iqama: Transferable
• Date of Birth: 14th October, 1989
• Marital Status: Married
• Linked: Linkedin.com/in/jehad-totah-6974b913b
B.Sc. Electrical & Control Engineering January 2017 Attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Egypt and Verified by Foreign office Saudi Arabia The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Alexandria, Egypt PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Rafic A Kreidie Engineers & Contractors Company
• Project: Private Villa Aseema, Al Basaten, Jeddah, KSA NOV 2018 / till date Position: Electrical Engineer.
Design & Supervisor
• Project: Private Villa Waleed Al Zahed, Dourah Al Arous, Jeddah, KSA Oct 2017 / till date Position: Electrical Engineer.
Design & Supervisor
• Project: Private Villa Talal Al Zahed, Al Hada, Taif, KSA Aug 2017 / till date Position: Electrical Engineer.
• Project: J-ONE Vertical Complex, Jeddah, KSA Apr 2017 / Oct 2018 Position: Electrical Site Engineer.
Responsible for implementation and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
Technical material submittal, sample submittals and (RFI) approvals from consultant prior to installation at site, according to project specifications.
Prepare Material Supply Requisition (MSR) for Procreant.
Review electrical specifications, drawings and BOQ, and ensure that all electrical site activities are conducted under controlled conditions as per shop drawings, specification and work plan.
Raise RFI to Consultant about lapses in design drawings, discrepancies and deviation from standard practices.
Coordination with MEP services.
Prepare as-built drawings.
Preparation of method statements.
Ensure the work execution as per plan, prepare variance in order if any changes in scope to meet the project schedule.
Maintains the quality of work as per defined project quality plan to minimize the reworks.
Progress monitoring on daily basis in order to ensure the timely completion of the assigned work.
Get the approval from consultant Inspection requests, variation orders, mock-ups to testing &commissioning. CERTIFICATIONS
• PMP Program (Training 7 Weeks ) Mar 2018
- Doroob, Saudi Arabia
• Strategic PMO Implementation. Mar 2018
- The Big 5 Saudi, Jeddah
• Trained in Al Dour Al-Motakamala Contracting Group Aug 2016 – Sep 2016
• Trained in Alexandria Company for Electrical Distribution Summer 2015 - 2016
- Duration ten days.
• Diploma of Quality Management (6 Months) May 2013
- Academy Kayan, Egypt
• Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) Apr 2017- Apr 2020
- ID no. 322718
• Arabic (native)
• English (good command of the language)
• Engineering design for Electrical of allied system.
• Project management.
• Technical Report Writing.
• Technical submissions.
• Procurement and invoicing.
• MS Office, AutoCAD, Dialux, Etap, Matlab, Proteus and C++. DRIVING LICENSE
• Have a valid Saudi driving license
• Available upon request