Arlington VA, Zip code22204
SharePoint developer with Five years of experience in micro soft share point developing including SharePoint server 2010 (MOSS), share point server 2013 and implementing SharePoint solution. Strong ability to facility meeting with individuals and groups to gather and understand projects according to the company or clients need.
• Extensive experience in designing and developing costume share point 2010 and 2013 application
• Worked through all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering Analysis, Development, Testing, Production and Post Production Support
• Export in InfoPath 2010 and 2013, Designing and applying rules
• Extensive experience in Developing and building Web Parts using Share point object model and Share Point Designer 2010/2013
• Strong Experience designing and building Workflow using Share Point Designer and Visual Studio Strong Experience in retrieving Share Point Data using CAML, LINQ and Presenting using Web Part
• Deploying both farm and sandbox solution (Site Definition, Content type, Event receiver, Lists Definition and Visual Web Parts) using Visual Studio
• Experience in managing contents, document and lists Created Web Applications and site collections in SP 2010
• Created Sites & Sub Sites and installed Solution Packages by using PowerShell in SP 2010.
• Developed Sites, Team Sites, Views, Alerts and Lists in SharePoint 2010.
• Deployed, customized, and published collaborative site collections, sites, web parts, document libraries, lists, and views.
• Created, implemented and debugged a Timer job.
• Created multiple document libraries and content types based on Security Groups.
• Used InfoPath 2010 to design and deploy forms to form libraries.
• Designed, developed, and published InfoPath forms to work with SP lists, libraries and forms, and attached it with workfloww Soft ware Skills:
• SharePoint 2010/2013 windows Share Point Service 3.0 and Share Point Designer 2010/2013, Visual studio
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Health Resource and Service Administration April 2014-Sep 2018 Rockville, MD SharePoint Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Worked through all the phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Production and Post- Production Support
• Created Top Level Sites and Sites Collections. Maintained a unique Look and Feel across the portal by using Master Page, CSS and HTLM. Additionally, designed and manipulated these Pages using share point Designer 2010
• Configured and maintained Document Libraries, Form libraries and created Views
• Created Various OOTB Web Part, Content Editor Web Parts, Connectable Web Part and Custom Web parts
• Configured and Troubleshoot Share Point security groups, permission and sittings
• Provisioned and configured Share Point solutions, sites, workflow and Web parts
• Associated Workflows with InfoPath Form Libraries and Further Customized Using Share Point Designer
• Designed Various Form using Info Path designer, Applied Rules and published to share point sits Designed and Developed custom workflows using SharePoint Designer and Visual studio
• Integrated share point with external SQL Server database through BSC Used CAML and LINQ Quires to retries data from share point List and displayed the data in a Web part
• Used Visual Studio to Develop, Debug, Package and Deploy both Sandbox and Farm Solutions
• Automated Business Processes using Workflows, Event Receivers and Timer Job
Microsoft Office share point server (MOSS), Net FrameworK2.0, SP.NET C#, HTML, CSS, XML, Share Point Designer 2010 and SQL server 2010.
• Education: • B. S in Information System (A. A. University 2009)
• Bamenda Technology SharePoint 2016