M E C H A N I C A L E N G I N E E R
A licensed Mechanical Engineer with 1 year of
professional experience intend to obtain
position in the Engineering field that would
enable me to improve and utilize my analytic
and technical skills and increase my practical
experience in a highly competitive industry.
Adept at working effectively to achieve goals
both as a cross-functional team member and
Knowledgeable in Basic Electro-Pneumatics.
Can handle Basic Conventional Lathe
Machine and Milling Machine.
Can Handle Basic Welding
Proficient in Microsoft office
Knowledgeable in AutoCAD 2D & 3D
Skilled in team building but can also work
independently in order to accomplish task.
Fast-learner and can work with less
REACH ME AT:
Address: BLK 3 LOT 49 Enlisted Personnel
Housing Phase 2 Pinagsama, Taguig City
- Creation of documents for Lifting Equipment Procedure and Work Instructions.
- Responsible for AutoCAD drawing and preparation of Lifting equipment's Mechanical permits.
- Implement and provide Preventive Maintenance schedule for all operational Lifting equipment (Tower Cranes, Passenger Elevator and Overhead Cranes).
- Prepare manuals and visual presentation for EMD-Lifting admin training and orientation.
- Revision of Process and Maintenance checklist forms.
- Provide instruction and monitor admin repair, maintenance and rehab activities.
- Updating of Master list of Tower crane & Passenger Elevator.
- Assist creation of monthly billings and Mancom of Tower crane, Passenger Elevator and consumables.
- Creation of Tower crane contracts and its renewal.
- Monitor and filing of equipment's Third party inspection certificates and notify project site of its expiration and renewal.
- Receive call and emails from site engineers and assisted in deploying technician and facility crew to the project site.
- Coordinate with project sites regarding their request and concerns.
- Making of Material transfer slip, Job Order, Letters & Packing list.
- Preparing of OB slip and encoding of Material Transfer Slip. EMD-Lifting Cadet Engineer
Monocrete Construction Philippines Inc. March 16, 2018-present
- Spot welding assembly of INNOVA car engine compartment, dashboard and engine sleeves.
- Provide proposed counter measure for possible hazard in work area.
- Conduct 5-S before and after of operation.
On the Job Trainee (INNOVA Welding line 2)
Toyota Motor Philippines Corp. October 04,2013-March 01,2014
- Handle incoming calls from USA customers regarding complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing and other inquiries.
- Perform renewal of card, account closure and transfer of balance from one account to another as customer request.
Customer Service Representative
TELUS International Philippines, November 2017- February 2018 HOBBIES
Mechanical Engineering Board Exam Passer
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Technological University of the Philippines - Taguig Campus, 2014-2017 Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology
Technological University of the Philippines - Taguig Campus, 2011-2014