Gurjot Singh Hundal
Contact: +1-819-***-****, Email:email@example.com EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
• Experienced in Salesforce CRM configuration, custom development, integration with external systems, data migration and development of projects. Possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce Platform and its modules, custom development, data management, testing and deployment.
• 2 years and 5 months of experience in Salesforce development. EXPERTISE
• Experience in Administration, Development, Maintenance and Support in Salesforce.com CRM and Data analysis.
• Creating Rest & Soap APIs in salesforce for integration with external system.
• Experienced in writing Apex classes, test classes, triggers and designing visual force pages.
• Experience in implementing end to end solution on service and sales cloud.
• Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to provide business intelligence for multiple departments.
• Provide appropriate data access and security by maintaining the role hierarchy, profiles and other security options with salesforce.com.
• Significant knowledge of data analysis, Data cleaning, Data mapping and Data migration from SQL server to salesforce and vice versa using Dbamp.
• Proficient in salesforce.com configuration including custom Objects and fields, workflows, validation rules, record types, email alerts, approval process, reporting and dashboards.
• Assisted in Migration from Oracle Genesys to Salesforce Service cloud
• Assist in end user training, including developing training material and documentation.
• Point of contact with client for requirement gathering, knowledge transfer and implementation. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
• Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
(University of Ottawa) (2017-2018)
• Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering.
(Guru Nanak Dev University) (2011-2015)
Salesforce Certified Administrator (2018-2019)
• Apex Class, Apex Triggers, Visualforce
• Validation Rules, Workflow and approval process
• Email Administration: Email template, Email alerts, Email Services Programming and scripting
Frameworks, tools, and
Salesforce CRM, Jira, SOAP UI, Workbench
Databases and BI MY-SQL, SQL Server
Data Tools Apex Dataloader. Dataloader.io
Operating System Windows
Duration: January 2015 to July 2017
Job Role: Salesforce developer
Company: Infogain India Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: Jan 2015 to July 2017
Project : Mitchell (June 2015 to March 2016 )
Role: Salesforce Developer
Mitchell Develops software used by the automotive industry to manage collision and medical claims, parts and labor estimates, and glass replacement quotes. We have implemented a platform on salesforce Community Platform where all actions can be performed from various users. It’s a public site hence customer can access outside the organization and create an account as a user. As a user, they can view all the list of cases created by their account and can track the status for the cases logged by the users. Responsibilities:
• Involved in gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and helped in documenting the business and technical requirements.
• Developed visual force page with apex controller.
• Writing triggers to meet the requirements.
• Responsible for writing test Classes for Apex classes and Triggers.
• Created custom formula fields, Rollup Summary to enhance the flow of information.
• Implementing workflows, Validation Rules and Approval Processes to provide a better functionality to the Data Model.
• Creating custom reports and dashboards.
Project : Paytm (April 2016 to November 2016)
Role: Salesforce Developer and Data Analyst
Environment: Apex, Visual force, Trigger, Dataloader, Dbamp, SOQL, Service Cloud Project Description: Paytm are used by large corporations around the Global Business Services and sources to Pay processes. They wanted Salesforce to Manage their HR processes in the company and migrate their service sector from Oracle Genesys to Salesforce service cloud. They requested some configurations and customization according to their requirement. Responsibilities:
• Involved in gathering the requirements for Salesforce service cloud Implementation and helped in documenting the business and technical requirements.
• Data Analysis of Legacy systems and mapping it to salesforce data architecture
• Involved in configuration and customization.
• Implementing new business logic using Apex classes and Triggers.
• Responsible for loading data into salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader.
• Implementing new service cloud features and providing recommendations to smoothen their business processes.
• Writing T-SQL Scripts to create staging database and loading it into salesforce in sequence. Project : Times Of India (November 2016 to July 2017) Role: Salesforce Developer
Environment: Apex, Trigger, Visualforce, Dataloader, Salesforce Sales cloud. Project Description: Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach and our core program Business Processes. The Salesforce Team will be responsible for the executing on the day to day configuration, Customization, Support, Maintenance and improvement in their current CRM platform. Responsibilities:
• Interacted with Customer Operation Managers to identify issues and potential areas for improvements to existing applications.
• Responsible for creating Visualforce pages, Apex controllers and Triggers.
• Involved in creating Page Layouts, Approval Process Tasks, field Updates and out bound Messages to manage the workflow and approvals.
• Responsible for creating and managing campaigns.
• Responsible for enabling network-based security and organization-wide list of trusted IP address.
• Data cleaning, Data quality testing and Data loading using Dataloader.
• Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead Escalation and email alerts. VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITIES
• Elected as a member in Engineering Management Student Association at University of Ottawa.
• Volunteering for various activities at Ottawa Sikh Society Gurudwara Sahib.