I am a very motivated, hardworking individual interested in applying the knowledge gained from my degree in the next stage of my work and career. I have excellent communication and good teamwork skills. I am an avid learner and always ready to take up new challenges.
Cooperative Bank, Kazhakoottam.
March 2018 – Present
• Opening / modifying / closing accounts on the system including scanning of signatures duly authorised by competent official.
• Add / modify / delete records in masters and parameter files jointly with higher authority.
• Issue / delete cheque books on the system.
• Accept and post Stop Payment instructions.
• Accept, modify and delete standing instructions as per customers' instructions.
• To generate various reports / statements and take backup of data as specified.
• Post all vouchers / cheques.
• Generate and print interest and service charges application reports.
• Print registers / supplementary / scrolls / vouchers and balances with totals and balance them.
• Any other duties from time to time depending on the requirements of the management.
Wedding Factory, Kochi
December 2017 – Present
Executive committee member (Event Management)
• Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
• Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
• Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
• Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.)
• Coordinate all operations
• Lead promotional activities for the event
• Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
• Approve all aspects before the day of the event
• Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
• Analyse the event’s success and prepare reports
Vivo Travels, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram
October 2017- December 2018
Front office executive
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
Part-time Data entry.
• Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
• Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
Doing English Language Training
Language and Life School of English and skills
July 2018- December 2018: Institute Of Professional Management Studies (IPMS),
Thiruvananthapuram- Diploma in Cabin Crew and Ground Handling
(Completed and Waiting for Results)
June 2015 – May 2018: University of Kerala,
A J College of Science and Technology, Thonnakkal, Thiruvananthapuram – BSc Computer Science. CCPA: 60.54%. June 2013 – May 2015: Central Board of Secondary Education, Sree Narayana Public School, Gurudevapuram, Thundathil, P.O Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
AISSE 2015; Scored: 62% (out of 10)
June 2011 – May 2013: Central Board of Secondary Education, Sree Narayana Public School, Gurudevapuram, Thundathil, P.O Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Scored: 8.0(out of 10) Secondary School Examination (2011-2013) SKILLS
IT Skills: Java, MySQL, PHP, CPP, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, Photoshop, HTML
• Excellent communicative skills.
• Proficient in problem solving.
• Highly accomplished in task management.
• Great in Planning/Organization
• Helping attitude towards those in need.
• Good leadership skills.
• Teamwork skills.
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Date of birth : 22/08/1997
Marital status : Single
Passport no. : P5147575
Languages known : English, Hindi, Tamil & Malayalam Hobbies: Sports, Swimming & Dance
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed or distorted. S.M. SABITH