Hendrix College, USA
B.Sc. Computer Science
Graduation in May 2019. * Certificate of Diploma in 3D Website & Graphic Design. Cambridge Advanced and Ordinary Level
Chemistry, Applied Information & Communication Technology, Mathematics, Physics. (August 2015)
UNITED WAY DATABASE AND WEBSYSTEM DEVELOPMENT VOLUNTEER/INTERN
(2017 –2018, Conway AR, USA)
• Assisted United Way’s employees and peers to learn strategic execution of generating more productivity and accessibility for the administrators, future volunteers and customers.
OATHOUT TECHNOLOGY CENTRE HELPDESK WORKER
(08/2016– 05/2018, Hendrix College, USA)
• Deployed as a student representative to diagnose technological problems for both students and faculty members at Hendrix College.
• Very often led the team & played the leader role for successful service of our strategies and goals for a triumphant outcome.
DESKLERS SALES ASSOCIATE
(05/2015 – 08/2017)
• Marketed and sold Desklers college app consultation packages to high school students.
• Collaborated with leadership and sales team to focus on core operational projects such as digital marketing.
Al-Baraka Bank IT INTERN
(2014 – 2015, Lahore, Pakistan)
• Acted as receptionist and then assisted IT workers to learn basic fundamentals of cyber security, software development and general system debugging. PROJECTS
Paramedic – Unity 3D Game
Classic 3D Survival driving game developed using Unity and C# scripts. https://github.com/uzairrtariq/Paramedics-UnityGame Advanced Placement – Java (eclipse) and SQL.
Developed an advanced Hendrix course catalog searcher featuring advanced filters. https://github.com/loremipsumdolor/250-proj3
United Way Community Resources
Redesigned the United Way of Central Arkansas' Community Resources Page using ASP.net. https://github.com/baertt/UnitedWayCommunityResources SKILLS
email@example.com +1-501-***-**** Conway, AR, USA. SQL, Excel Macros, R language,
R studio, Unity3D, LaTeX,
Adobe Premiere and Photoshop. MS
Java, Python, C#, Rust, HTML, CSS,
Secretary, Muslim Student
Association (2018 – Present),
Plan and organize events for MSA.
Manage the events and meetings, all
Rising Sun, Community Service
(06/2014 – 09/2014),
Served as an instructor for disable and
underprivileged young students.
JUSTAJOO (2010 – Present),
Active member of the NGO. Brainstorm
event ideas, manage budgets and
timelines, arrange fundraisers, ensure
money is being spent ethically.
English Spanish Urdu/Hindi
Algorithms and Problem-Solving
Paradigm, Artificial Intelligence,
Computer System Organization, Data
Structures, Database and Web Systems,
Operating Systems and Concurrency,
Scalable Software, Scientific Computing
and Senior Seminar.