SAJJAD AHMAD JAN
Nebosh certified Safety officer with excellent client and project management skills. Action and result oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with broad range of experience, of more than Ten years, seeking to leverage background to secure position with respected organization. SKILLS
NEBOSH – IGC 2014
Certificate in the Trade of Safety Supervisor
Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Trade Testing Board- 2011
One year Diploma in IT
• Strong interpersonal communication, organizational and presentation skills
• Capable of achieving immediate and long term goals and meeting operational deadlines.
• Attentive to detail with a practical approach to problem solving.
• Enjoys being part of a successful and productive team and thrives in highly pressurized and challenging work environment.
Organization: TAMCON (Taif Al Madina contracting L.L.C, Dubai Designation: Safety officer
Jan 2016 - April 2018
• Conducted regular inspections of facilities to check compliance with fire, hazard and safety guidelines.
• Examined hazardous incidents and accidents to uncover the causes and provided corrective actions.
• Created and implemented safety policies and procedures for medical facilities.
• Maintained open and effective communications with project teams to increase productivity.
• Oversaw production efforts to guarantee that projects were completed in a timely and budget-conscious manner.
• Held safety training and instructional courses which led to marked improvements in safety culture across personnel groups.
• Minimized safety infractions by 80% through teaching and training in risk management, record keeping, hazard identification and quality assurance.
• Created and implemented programs, policies, and procedures that were designed to effectively reduce or eliminate injuries and hazards in the workplace.
• Assisted contractors in understanding standard policies and guidelines.
• Initiated a meeting of electrician contractors to improve communications and convey project expectations and requirements.
Organization: PAK CDP (community Development Program) Designation: Public Health Promoter UNHCR Project PAKISTAN Organization: SINOPEC YANBU SAUDI ARABIA
Designation: Safety Supervisor.
• Promoted health and safety within the organization, plants in particular and developed safer and healthier ways of working.
• Monitored and counter signed PTW system at the plants.
• Personal protective equipment, such as dust mask, safety glasses, footwear, and safety helmet were being used in the work place according to the regulations.
• Monitored and supervised the working conditions, studied possible causes and recommended remedial actions.
• Set a personal example and Ensured implementation of safety policies and procedures
• Conducted tool box meeting regularly.
• Inspected all types of equipment, tools and vehicles daily and periodically.
• Promoted good safety culture.
• Ensured maintaining good housekeeping at site.
• Workers are made aware of fire work system (hot work) and prevention.
• Supported and advised on Company's safety, environmental, quality policies and programs, to protect company & client property and personnel.
• Guided supervisors and workers while performing job to complete project in a safe environment without LTI.
Organization: ELITE Security
Designation: CCTV trained security officer at Woodside industrial Estate Dunstable Bedfordshire UK Organization: SGM Security Dunstable Bedfordshire UK Designation: Door Supervisor
Organization: SGM Security Dunstable Bedfordshire UK Designation: Security officer at CO-OP super markets chain Organization: Hertfordshire University
Designation: Security officer.
Designation: As office and warehouse operative and safety Ambassador Trainer Academic Qualification:
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health UK- 2014
Certificate in the Trade of Safety Supervisor - Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Trade Testing Board- 2011
Level Two Award in Door Supervision – National Open College Network – UK
National Vocational Qualification – Providing Security Services ( CCTV OPERATION)
Diploma in English Language - Empire College London UK
International English Language Testing System - British Council
M.A (Masters of Arts in English literature) - Peshawar University
Computer course of Office Automation - jointly organized by World Bank, ILO And Skill Development Council Peshawar
Masters’ in English Literature from PESHAWAR UNIVERSITY and Fluent in Urdu, Pashto, Punjabi and Hindi.
I am confident if given a chance, can very well justify my selection and utilize my abilities and diverse past experience to serve with full devotion as always.